The new VW Passat 2020 is a vehicle built on the modern and innovative MQB platform bringing to market 220 horsepower in a true masterpiece of German engineering. The model has not yet been officially launched in US, however we can check below a post with more details of the VW Passat 2020.
The VW Passat 2020 is a traditional vehicle that over the years has been improved to offer more and more technology and comfort as we will see next.
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2020!
Launch of the VW Passat 2020
The launch of the new VW Passat 2020 brings to the market a model that completes the segment of sedans in US offering new items and technologies.
The model promises to present some highlights in this release, among them we can mention:
- 2.0 TSI engine;
- Active Info Display;
- Infotainment system “Discover Pro”;
- Easy Open;
- LED lights;
- City Emergency Brake;
- Tires with self-sealing system;
- 6 airbags.
Colors of the VW Passat 2020
The VW Passat 2020 is one of the models of the automaker that offers more external color options, and for this launch we will have options like:
- Atlantic Blue;
- Harvard Blue;
- Gray Manganese;
- Brown Oak;
- Sargas Silver;
- Black Mystic;
- Pure White;
- Red Crimson.
Items of the new Vokswagen Passat 2020
With the aim of offering more technology and comfort to users of the VW Passat 2020 brings renewed items for this launch as:
- Reverse camera;
- Multimedia center;
- Seat belts;
- Partial suspense console;
- Stability control;
- Curtain, three-zone air-conditioning;
- “ASR” – Traction control;
- “ESC” – Electronic stability control;
- “Keyless” – Alarm system with remote control;
- “Park Pilot” – Front and rear parking sensors;
- “ABS” – Brakes with anti-locking system;
- “EBD” – Electronic brake distribution.
VW Passat 2020 datasheet
We can know a new vehicle through its datasheet, so we gathered here details of the file of the new VW Passat 2020 , check:
- Engine : Petrol, front, transverse, 4 cylinders, 984 cm³, 82.5 x 92.8 mm, 9.6: 1 220 hp at 4 500 RPM, 35.7 mkgf at 1 500 RPM;
- Length: 476.7 cm;
- Width: 183.2 cm;
- Height: 147.6 cm;
- Wheelbase: 279.1 cm;
- Tank: 66 l;
- Luggage compartment : 586 l;
- Weight: 499 kg.
More information on the VW Passat 2020 datasheet will be updated as soon as possible, keep an eye out.
Consumption of the new VW Passat
The consumption for the new VW Passat is still being evaluated by INMETRO, but we already have an average that is waiting for this launch, check which is:
- Average consumption in the city: 9.7 km / l ;
- Average consumption on the road: 13 km / l .
Price of the Volkswagen Passat 2020
The waiting is that the VW Passat 2020 present a readjustment in its market price, but while we do not have the disclosure of this new value check the price and the current version of the Passat:
Volkswagen Passat Highline 2.0 TSI DSG: from $ 47980.
Follow the following more pictures of the VW Passat, and do not forget that soon we will have more information of this launch: