The new Volkswagen T-Cross 2023 is already in the oven, and the model has been prepared to offer modern equipment with state-of-the-art technology that brings users more comfort and safety. Want to know more about the Volkswagen T-Cross 2023 ? Keep following!
Volkswagen T-Cross 2023
The Volkswagen T-Cross 2023 will present a model with more sporty lines that is the big bet to impact the market with this release, we will see more of the model below!
Are you going to change cars? Check out other SUVs 2023:
Features of the Volkswagen T-Cross 2023
Let’s start with the external look of the new Volkswagen model which brings to this launch new lines that accentuate the styling of the model.
In this launch we will also have LED flashlights and a refurbished front grille to offer even more modernity to the look of the Volkswagen T-Cross .
Volkswagen T-Cross 2023 items
The inside of this release is packed with technology in items that make the user experience more comfortable and safe, we’ll look at some of the T-Cross items below:
- Digital air conditioning;
- Six-speed manual or automated (DSG), dual-clutch, six- or seven-speed manual gearbox;
- On-board computer;
- Account turns;
- Assisted steering;
- Electrical direction;
- Display heads-up;
- Ventilated disc brakes on front / solid discs in back;
- The advanced digital panel;
- The innovative digital driver panel inherited from Audi;
- Stability Control System (ESC);
- Automatic braking system;
- Infotainment system;
- Automated transmission.
Volkswagen T-Cross 2023 datasheet
The technical file of this release is still awaited, but we are already waiting for information such as:
- Motorization: 1.6 MSI of 117 hp and the 1.0 TSI of 128 hp, with manual gearbox of 5 gears or automatic of 6 position;
- Length: 4.13 m
- Width: 798 mm;
- Height: 563 mm;
- Between-axes: 2,56 m;
- Weight: 250 kg;
- Luggage Capacity: 400 liters.
As soon as the new Volkswagen T-Cross datasheet is released, we will update more information for our readers, follow!
Safety in the Volkswagen T-Cross 2023
The new Volkswagen T-Cross also invests in safety, and to make users feel more secure in the 2023 model ,
- ABS – brakes with anti-locking system;
- Electronic assistants;
- On-board computer;
- Electronic brake distribution EBD;
- Automatic braking;
- Keyless-alarm system with remote control.
Consumption of the Volkswagen T-Cross 2023
The INMETRO consumption tests are evaluating the performance of this launch, but while the result is not disclosed check the expected average:
- Average consumption of: 20 km per liter fueled with gasoline.
- Price of the new Volkswagen T-Cross
The price of the model in US has not yet been disclosed, but we expect the model to arrive in two versions with the following average price:
- T-Cross with 1.0 engine: From $ 24250;
- T-Cross with 1.6 engine: From $ 27750.
Then check out more photos of the Volkswagen T-Cross and be sure to keep an eye on our post because as soon as we release we will update more information of this model!