Volkswagen Amarok 2023 : Prices, Photos, Technical Info
The Volkswagen Amarok 2023 is a large pick up that comes to the market offering a set of improvements that includes both the restyling of its look and the improvement of its mechanics. Do you want to know more about the Volkswagen Amarok 2023 ? So keep following up and check out the details!
Volkswagen Amarok 2023
The launch of the new Volkswagen Amarok 2023 promises to warm up its segment, making the model market even more competitive like this pick up!
➤ Looking for comparisons? Check out the 2023 launch pickups:
The launch of the new Volkswagen Amarok 2023 promises to be a major event in the automotive world as the model comes full of technology, performance and safety features for its users.
Some of the expected news for Amarok 2023 are:
- 3.0 V6 engine of 6 cylinders with up to 224 horsepower;
- Electronically assisted steering;
- Recalibration in the system of brakes of the car;
- 16 “, 17”, 18 “, 19” or 20 “alloy wheels option.
The Volkswagen Amarok 2023 is a 2023 launch that comes to compete with the new Toyota Hilux, a pickup that presented in its latest release greater robustness, technology in addition to a 2.7 and 2.8 engine.
Items of the Volkswagen Amarok 2023
The series items selected for the new Amarok offer the model much more safety and comfort, check out some of them below:
- Automatic air conditioning;
- On-board computer;
- Steering wheel with control buttons;
- Multifunction screen 7.0 and 1;
- Front and rear outlet 12 v;
- Infotainment system;
- MirrorLink, Google Android Auto and Apple Carplay;
- Post-Collision Braking Brakes,
- Off-road ABS brakes;
- ISOFIX systems;
- BAS (Braking Assist System);
- ASR (Traction Control);
- EDS (Electronic Differential Lock);
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC);
- HDC (Hill Descent Control or Automatic Descent Control);
- HSA (Hill Start Assist);
- Post Collision Breaking Brake System (post-collision braking).
Volkswagen Amarok 2023 datasheet
The technical file since launch has not yet been disclosed by the automaker, but we have gathered below some of the information already expected for the model so you can check it:
- Engine 2.0 diesel, 4 cylinders, 16 valves, turbocharged, 140 hp;
- Engine 2.0 diesel, 4 cylinders, 16 valves, turbo, of 180 hp;
- Length: 5254 mm;
- Height: 1834 mm;
- Width: 1944 mm;
- Wheelbase: 3095 mm;
- Capacity of the tank: 80 liters.
- Bucket volume – 1,814 m³;
- Maximum payload – 1124 kg.
- Bucket volume – 1280 m³;
- Maximum payload – 1026 kg.
Volkswagen Amarok 2023 Consumption
INMETRO is the body responsible for conducting the consumption tests of this launch, however as the results of these tests will be announced only at the release of the model, check the expected average:
Consumption in the City
- Volkswagen Amarok CS 2.0 TDI MT: 8.5 km / liter in diesel;
- Volkswagen Amarok CD 2.0 TDI AT: 8.9 km / liter in diesel.
- Volkswagen Amarok CS 2.0 TDI MT: 9.3 km / liter in diesel;
- Volkswagen Amarok CD 2.0 TDI AT: 9.2 km / liter in diesel.
We will be updating official Volkswagen Amarok 2023 tests as soon as official results are released.
Volkswagen Amarok price
The readjusted price of this release has not been disclosed, but check below the current value and versions of the model while we wait for new information.
- Amarok S 2.0 TDI single turbo diesel cabin: $ 31780 ;
- Amarok S 2.0 TDI dual turbo diesel cabin: $ 35800 ;
- Amarok SE 2.0 TDI biturbo diesel: $ 38250 ;
- Amarok Trendline 2.0 TDI biturbo diesel: $ 42750.