Renault Captur 2023 : Prices, technical specifications, photos, news
To complete its new launches, Renault will soon bring its new Renault Captur 2023 , a launch that increases the expectation of many by being foreseen with changes that aim to make the model even more complete. To know better the Renault Captur 2023 check the post we prepared with these model news!
Renault Captur 2023
The Renault Captur 2023 is a SUV with a modern design that perfectly combines its authentic lines to offer a striking model to its users, check it out!
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2023!
Renault has not yet officially announced the news that we will have in Captur 2023, but speculation already points to the news that is being prepared.
Some of the adjustments and improvements expected for the Renault Captur 2023 are:
- Redesigned headlights;
- Version with seven seats;
- Motor 2.0 with 140 horsepower;
- Engine 1.6 with 110/115 horsepower.
Colors of the Renault Captur 2023
As for the colors we have several options in Captur 2023, see:
- Silver Étoile;
- Gray Acier;
- Black Nacré;
- White Glacier;
- Gray Acier with Ceiling Black Nacré;
- Ivory with Black Ceiling Nacré;
- Ocher Orange with Black Ceiling Nacré;
- Red Fire with Black Ceiling Nacré;
- Brown Savane with Ivory Ceiling;
- Brown Savane with Ceiling Black Nacré;
- Silver Étoile with Ceiling Black Nacré;
- Black Nacré with Ceiling Ivory;
- White Glacier with Black Ceiling I was born.
Captur 2023 series items
For this SUV are awaited state-of-the-art items that combine technology and comfort. Among these items we will have:
- Front and side airbags;
- Air conditioning;
- Ramp assistant;
- Leather seats;
- Start button and face-key card;
- Controller and speed limiter;
- Multimedia with touch screen;
- Instrument cluster with digital speedometer, traction controls and stability;
- One-touch electric latches and windows for all windows;
- Multifunction steering wheel.
Technical specifications of Renault Captur 2023
The update of the data sheet of the Renault Captur 2023 will detail the specification of the new model, but while we wait for the announcement of this card check some information expected:
- Engine: Engine 2.0 16 v Duster 138 hp (Petrol) 5.750 / 142 hp (Ethanol) 5.750. Engine 1.6 16 v 110 hp (Petrol) 5.750 / 115 hp (Ethanol) 5,750;
- Length (mm): 4.33 m;
- Width (mm): 1.81 m;
- Height (mm): 1.61 m;
- Between-axes (mm): 2.67 m;
- Capacity of the trunk: 437 liters.
Further details of the technical data of the Renault Captur 2023 will be updated as soon as disclosed.
Renault Captur Consumption
The consumption of this release is among the most sought information, however as the tests have not yet been completed we have brought an expected average, see:
Refueling with Gasoline
- Average of 10.9 km / l in the city and 11.3 km / l on the highway;
Filling with Ethanol
- Average of 7.6 km / l with the city and 8.0 km / l on the road
We will update this consumption as soon as it is announced by INMETRO.
Price of the Renault Captur 2023
We will have the price adjustment of the Renault Captur 2023 , but we will have to wait for its launch to check this new value.
For now check out the price and versions of the current model:
- Renault Captur Zen 1.6 CVT X-TRONIC: $ 23300
- Renault Captur Intense 1.6 CVT X-TRONIC: $ 24250
- Renault Captur Intense 2.0 Automatic: $ 25250