Range Rover Evoque 2023 : Photos, Price & Versions (Revealed)
The Range Rover Evoque 2023 has been revealed, and as we can not miss any news we have prepared this post with all the details that the launch will present. The Range Rover Evoque 2023 is already a great success, and if you want to know what the model will present continue to follow!
The Range Rover Evoque 2023 is an SUV that offers comfort, technology and sophistication, if descantando as a model of high level as we will see next.
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2023!
What’s New in the Range Rover Evoque 2023
News has been revealed regarding the Range Rover Evoque 2023 , and we already know that the model will serve as the basis for a new generation of Evoque that will be highlights at the Paris Motor Show from , 2023.
Another new addition to the new Range Rover Evoque 2023 comes from its dimensions, because now the model will present a greater distance between the front and rear axles that result in a slightly larger body.
The rear suspension will also be redesigned to provide more comfort to the occupants of the Range Rover Evoque .
Range Rover Evoque 2023 Items
The Range Rover Evoque maintains the quality and sophistication of its items, and among the highlights we have:
- Aft help camera;
- Air conditioning;
- Heating system;
- Scented leather steering wheel;
- Reading lights and internal lighting.
- Aluminum pedals;
- Dual-zone air conditioning;
- Bipartite rear bench;
- Stability control;
- Ramp start system;
- On-board computer;
- 8-inch multimedia center that features touch sensitivity.
Evoque 2023 datasheet
The Evoque 2023 fact sheet contains important information about the model, some of them are:
- Engine: 2.0;
- Transmission: Automatic with 9-speed manual mode;
- Acceleration (0 to 100km / h): 7.6 s;
- Maximum Speed (km / h): 217;
- Displacement (cm3): 1999;
- Power (cv): 240;
- Torque (kgfm): 34.7;
- Brakes: Four disc brakes with two ventilated discs;
- Length: 4370 mm;
- Width: 1900 mm;
- Height: 1660 mm;
- Wheelbase: 2660 mm;
- Weight: 1690 kg;
- Carrying Case (L): 420;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Fuel tank: 68 L.
More details will be updated in our post regarding the datasheet of the Range Rover Evoque 2023 , keep an eye to be inside everything!
Range Rover Evoque 2023 Consumption
Range Rover Evoque fuel consumption tests have not yet been released as tests are still being conducted.
For the time being the expected average for this model is as follows:
- Average consumption of 7.8 km per liter .
It is important to remember that we will update in our post the results of the consumption tests of the Range Rover Evoque 2023 as soon as they are released.
Range Rover Evoque 2023 Price
Below we will be able to check the market value for the launch of the Range Rover Evoque 2023:
- Range Rover Evoque 2.0 SI4 SE 4WD: $ 51560
- Range Rover Evoque 2.0 SI4 SE Dynamic 4WD: $ 65750
- Range Rover Evoque 2.0 TD4 SE 4WD: $ 67370
- Range Rover Evoque 2.0 SI4 HSE Dynamic 4WD: $ 68300
- Range Rover Evoque 2.0 SI4 HSE Dynamic 4WD Convertible: $ 79000
Check out even more pictures of the Range Rover Evoque that we selected for you remembering that our post will soon receive more information of the model: