The Peugeot 5008 2023 is an SUV that brings with it important features such as its robustness, technology and performance. The model soon arrives in US, so that we can get to know the SUV even better before its launch, check out the post we prepared next on the Peugeot 5008 2023 !
Peugeot 5008 2023
The Peugeot 5008 2023 brings to this release more interior space, new technologies and the possibility of a new motorization as we will see next!
➤ Looking for comparisons? See other releases of the year 2023!
The Peugeot 5008 2023 is a model that does not save on comfort and technology, thus offering the best that an SUV like this can have.
One of the attractions of the model is its massage system that allows the driver to get up to 5 types of massages.
The model also features chrome body details, aluminum bow, vertical rear, redesigned lanterns with a flatter look and larger wheels in order to offer greater strength and personality to the new Peugeot 5008 2023 SUV.
Colors of the Peugeot 5008 2023
Regarding the external colors of this release we have 4 options provided, check which are:
- Emerald Crystal;
- Gray Artense;
- Black Pearl Nera;
- White Nacré.
Items of the Peugeot 5008 2023
The interior of the Peugeot 5008 2023 brings numerous items selected to make the SUV even more complete, comfortable and safe, so the model brings items such as:
- Wi-Fi cellular charging;
- VisioPark system (rear view camera with 180º view);
- Rear parking sensors;
- Front parking sensors;
- Keyless start / stop button;
- Gear selector with electric drive;
- Paddle shift shift controls;
- Full-LED headlamps with LED daytime running light (DRL);
- “Follow me home” function (lights on for a set amount of time when moving away from the car);
- Automatic air conditioning digital bi-zone;
- 12.3-inch digital instrument panel;
- Ceiling console with LED reading lights;
- Steering wheel with height and depth adjustment.
Technical specifications Peugeot 5008 2023
The datasheet of the Peugeot 5008 2023 will be updated to provide in this release all the information of the model, but as it has not been disclosed we have brought some information for you, check:
- Number of cylinders: 4;
- Number of valves / cylinder: 16;
- Displacement (L): 1.6 Turbo: 165 / 6,000;
- Maximum power cv / rpm: 240 (24.5) / 1,400;
- Maximum torque Nm (kgfm) / rpm: Direct injection;
- Power supply: Chain drive;
- Valve control: variable on intake and exhaust;
- Maximum speed (km / h): 206;
- 0 to 100 km / h (s): 10.5.
- Traction: Front;
- Exchange: Automatic (6 front and 1 reverse).
Dimensions and capacities
- Empty weight in running order: 1,632;
- Tank capacity (l): 56;
- Fuel: Petrol;
- Length (mm): 4.641;
- Width (mm): 1.906;
- Width with folded mirrors (mm): 2,098;
- Height (mm): 1.646;
- Between-axes (mm): 2.840;
- Ground clearance (mm): 240;
- Angle of attack (°): 19º;
- Output angle (°): 29º.
Consumption of the Peugeot 5008 2023
The consumption of the Peugeot 5008 2023 is being evaluated by INMETRO and will be announced as soon as it is completed, but we have already brought you the average expected for the model, check:
- Peugeot 5008: average of 5.7 km per liter .
Price of the new Peugeot 5008
We can expect a price adjustment of the Peugeot 5008 , but while this new value is not disclosed check the current price of the SUV:
- Peugeot 5008: starting at: $ 42450