The new Nissan Leaf 2020 is gearing up to start sales on green and yellow soil! The next generation of electric has become even more powerful and greater autonomy. In addition, it brings a package of cutting-edge technologies, aimed at entertainment and security. To know the Nissan Leaf 2020 , see the evaluation below!
Meet the New Nissan Leaf 2020
One of the first popular electric models, the Leaf 2020 has received numerous modifications since its launch in 2010. Without using a drop of gasoline or ethanol, it works 100% with electricity and is increasingly powerful!
➤ Who looked at this evaluation, was also interested in:
Since its launch, the electric has already had 300,000 units marketed. For this version, the electric engine of the Nissan Leaf yields the equivalent of 150 hp and 32.6 mkgf . Currently the hatch will walk at a maximum of 240 km.
In a high current outlet, it takes only 30 minutes to run 140 km. However, in a common 120 V outlet, it takes 16 hours.
Among the main new features is the new suspension, which received 10% more stiff scroll bars. In addition, the E-pedal system, a steering feature that virtually eliminates the use of the brake in traffic, is also present.
The main competitors of the new Nissan Leaf 2020 are:
- BMW i3
- Chevrolet Bolt
Nissan Leaf 2020 Series and Colors
As already mentioned above, the technology package has been redesigned, always aiming for greater safety and entertainment for all passengers!
Among the main items of the Nissan Leaf 2020 are:
- Warning of involuntary change of direction;
- Assistants to stay in the rolling and braking range;
- Blind spot monitoring;
- Recognition of signaling boards;
- Automatic intervention in case of collision risk;
- Cameras that cover 360 °;
- Air conditioning;
- Detection of moving objects;
- Central multimedia touch screen, compatible with App Car Play and Android Auto;
- Among others!
Among the colors of the Nissan Leaf 2020 we can find:
Nissan Leaf 2020 Technical Sheet
- Solid Red (Solid);
- White (Solid);
- Black (Metallic);
- Spring Cloud (Metalized);
- Chestnut Bronze (Metallic);
- Gray (Metallic);
- Silver (Metallic);
- Magnetic Red (Metallic);
- Pearl White (Metallic).
The data sheet of the Nissan Leaf 2020 is one of the best ways to get to know the new model, especially if it is an electric vehicle.
- Height: 1550 mm;
- Width: 1770 mm;
- Length: 4445 mm;
- Between-axes: 2700 mm;
- Weight: 1571 kg;
- Luggage compartment: 370 liters;
- Occupants: 5 people.
Motorization / Performance
- Feeding: Type of injection or carburizing;
- Fuel Type: Hybrid / Electric;
- Power: 150 hp;
- Torque: 32.6 mkgf;
- Maximum speed: 144 km / h.
- Exchange: 1-speed automatic;
- Traction: Front;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Front Suspension: McPherson suspension and front with bar;
- stabilizer, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Rear suspension: Torsion axle suspension, semi-independent wheel type and helical springs;
- Brakes: Four disc brakes with four ventilated discs.
Nissan Leaf 2020 prices
Here, the previous version only ran experimentally and so there is no exact information as to the prices of the Nissan Leaf 2020 .
However, taking into account the tax issues, it is possible that the model starts its sales from $ 53900