The new VW UP 2021 is available in 3 different versions. Compact, yet powerful and powerful, the VW UP 2021 is considered one of the most modern in its class, and responds well to engine performance.
Check out all the technical specifications of VW UP 2021 in the article below:
New VW UP 2021
The VW UP 2021 has front airbags that can inflate immediately after a crash. It is also equipped with ABS / EBD brake systems that properly distribute braking, providing safety for passengers and preventing slippage.
During a conversion, the fog lamp is automatically activated, providing better visibility to the driver.
✓ Check out other major releases:
- New Mitsubishi ASX 2021
- New HB20S 2021
The UP 2021’s sound system has a 5-inch screen and allows you to connect to cell phone and radio, plus auxiliary input and SD-Card. The compact one-shape seats are made in one piece, which gives the model a sporty feel.
Key competitors of the new VW UP 2021 :
- New Renault Kwid
- New Fiat Mobi
- New Hyundai HB20 2021
VW UP 2021 Series Items
The new Volkswagen UP comes with rain sensor, where at the first sign of raindrop, it automatically activates the windshield. The twilight sensor also automatically turns on the headlights when there is no ambient light.
Check out the new UP series :
- Multifunctional leather steering wheel
- Electric front windows
- 5-speed manual transmission
- 12V outlet on center console
- Trunk lid with electric push button opening
- Mobile Support
- Sound system with AM / FM radio, CD player, Bluetooth, MP3 and USB / AUX-IN / Ipod inputs
- cold start system without easy drive petrol auxiliary tank
- sit & adjust rear parking sensors
- 14 ″ rim wheels with low rolling resistance tires 175/70 R14
- Pollen Remote control switchblade switch
- “e-flex” aerodynamic design windshield wiper blades
- Textured panel
- Steering indicator lights with comfort blinker function
- Washer and rear wiper
- Lighting in the trunk
- ISOFIX® / Top tether child seat attachment
- Fog lights
- Headlights with tinted mask and chrome frame
- Rearview mirrors in vehicle color
- Exterior rear-view mirrors with integrated Side Blinker direction indicator lamps
- Electrically adjustable exterior mirrors with right-hand tilt-down function
- Folding rear seat backrest
- electric steering ”ESS”
- Rear window defogger
- Center console with cup holder
- “Plus” trip computer
- Daytime running light control
- Exterior center columns with shiny black applique
- Height-adjustable steering column
- height-adjustable driver’s seat
- Air conditioner with dust filter and
- Ceiling Antenna
- Visual and audible warning of non-use of front seat belts
- Park Pilot emergency braking alert
- ABS ”- Anti-lock brakes and“ EBD ”- Electronic braking brakes” Aerowischer ”
- 2 airbags (driver and passenger)
Datasheet VW UP 2021
The UP 2021 is a collector of best car awards in the category, best small hatch, best compact among competitors and other major awards. Although the UP is small in size, it is gigantic in performance.
Check out the engine of the new UP :
- Motorization 1.0
- 5-speed manual gearbox
- Fuel Alcohol Petrol
- Electric steering
- Brakes Two disc brakes with two ventilated discs.
- Power (hp) 105 101
- Front suspension McPherson and front suspension with anti-roll bar, independent type wheel and coil springs.
- Rear suspension Torsion axle suspension, semi-independent wheel and coil springs.
- Time 0-100 (s) 9.3
- Torque (kgf.m) 16.8
- Maximum Speed (km / h) 183
Average consumption Volkswagen UP 2021
Consumption rates for the new New Volkswagen UP 2021 are as follows:
- Road consumption (km / l) 11.1 (alcohol) / 16 (gasoline);
- City consumption (km / l) 9.6 (alcohol) / 14 (gasoline).
New VW UP 2020 price
VW UP 2021 prices vary by version:
- MPI version: $ 412500
- Connect version: $ 13900
- Xtreme version: $ 14400.
If there is new information about the Volks UP release we will let you know soon. Check out a video related to the model and more photos of the compact.