Voted the best high-end SUV in the country, the new Volkswagen Tiguan 2021 is elegant and robust. When it was launched, the first batch of the high-end R-Line version was completed in just 12 hours. Do you want to know the technical details of the Volkswagen Tiguan 2021?
So pay attention to the following article and find out why the New Volkswagen Tiguan is so coveted.
Volkswagen Tiguan 2021
The new Tiguan has the option of 7 comfortable seats. The trunk holds an incredible 700 liters. One of its competitors – the Compass contains less than 500 liters, which is already an excellent differentiator.
The R-Line version – top of the range, reaches 0 to 100 in 6.8 seconds and has a maximum speed of 223 km / h. Much more spacious than the first version, the new Volks SUV measures 4,701 m long, 2,790 m wheelbase and 1,839 m wide.
Discover the main competitors of the New Volkswagen Tiguan 2021 :
Volkswagen Tiguan 2021 Series Items
The launch of Tiguan 2021 is bursting with technology. Equipped with the Discover Media multimedia system with 8 ″ screen and compatibility with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
✓ Discover the other brand launches:
The SUV has an optional panoramic sunroof. Elements such as the pedestrian detector and the aerodynamic kit are attractions outside the model. Discover the articles of the Tiguan 2021 launch series:
- Front and rear bumpers with differentiated elements and larger air intake at the front,
- Fog lights,
- 19-inch Sebring style alloy wheels with 255/45 R19 tires, all black interior,
- Vienna leather seats with embroidered logo,
- Aerodynamic profile in shiny black,
- Airbag driver,
- ABS brakes,
- Passenger airbag,
- Side airbag,
- Traction control,
- Electronic brake distribution,
- Sills and pedals in brushed stainless steel and lighting on the sides of the door,
- ACC (adaptive distance and speed controller),
- LED headlights with DLA,
- Exclusive multifunction steering wheel with straight base and R-LINE logo,
- Park Assist 3.0,
- Electronic stability control, XDS + (electronic differential lock),
- Active Info Display – 12.3-inch fully digital dashboard with 1440 x 540 pixel resolution and 2D or 3D navigation,
- Air conditioner,
- Electric trio,
- Air conditioner,
- Automatic pilot,
- Electric locks,
- CD player,
- USB port,
- Multimedia kit,
- cd player with MP3,
- FM / AM radio,
- Electric front windows,
- Rear sunroof.
Specifications Volkswagen Tiguan 2021
The mechanization of all versions of the New Volkswagen Tiguan 2021 includes the six-speed DSG DQ250 automatic transmission.
✓ See more similar versions:
The propeller has a double valve timing, an aluminum cylinder head and cylinder block, a turbocharger and direct injection. See the full technical file for the New Volkswagen Tiguan below :
- 2.0 TSI engine, third generation of the EA888 family,
- Displacement: 1,984 cc of 220 hp, 4,300 rpm and 6,200 rpm,
- Torque: 35.7 kgfm of torque (or 350 Nm, which appears between 1600 rpm and 4200 rpm),
- Seven-speed DSG transmission with 4MOTION traction,
- Maximum speed: 223 km / h,
- Length: 4,701 m,
- Wheelbase: 2790 m,
- Width: 1839 m,
- Fuel and electricity production,
- Time 0-100 (s): 8.5,
- Full length,
- Steering: hydraulic power,
- Front suspension: independent, McPherson type with integrated coil spring,
- Rear suspension: independent, with longitudinal and transverse arms and coil spring,
- Brakes: ventilated disc.
See the average consumption of the New Volkswagen Tiguan 2021 below:
- New Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace R-Line 350 TSI – 8.3 km / l (petrol only).
- New Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace R-Line 350 TSI – 9.6 km / l (petrol only).
Volkswagen Tiguan 2021 Price
The high-end version New Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace R-Line 350 TSI is sold at the initial price of $ 33,000.
If there is new information about the New Volkswagen Tiguan 2021, we will notify you soon.