Jeep Compass rival, the new Volkswagen Tarek 2021 replaced the Space Fox and has everything to conquer USA and the world. From a family of multi-level SUVs, the Volkswagen Tarek 2021 sits above the T-Roc and below the Tiguan.
Discover all the details of this new SUV from New Volkswagen in the following article.
New Volkswagen Tarek
Developed in partnership with Chinese factories, the new Tarek has a more square design and is nicknamed Rock-Cutting, a name given by the designers which indicates this format “cut in the rock” that the SUV has.
The interior silhouette is modern and with horizontal lines, highlighting the huge panels with digital screens.
Speaking also of the interior space of the Tarek 2021 , the benches imitate leather and there are several spaces for the storage compartments. Regarding the suspension of the model, there is almost no vibration, even at low revs.
The SUV also reaches 0 to 100 km in just 7.8 seconds.
Direct competitor to the New Volkswagen Tarek 2021 :
Volkswagen Tarek 2021 Standard Articles
Although the New Volkswagen Tarek is full of storage compartments, there are no cover options, as they are exposed. The panoramic sunroof is new: it can also be opened by vehicle passengers.
⋙ See more versions, such as:
Discover the main articles of the New Volkswagen Tarek 2021 series :
- Air conditioner;
- Electronic stability control “ESC” and Traction control “ASR”;
- “ABS” with “EBD”;
- Beats sound system;
- 6 airbags (2 at the front with passenger side deactivation, 2 at the front seats and 2 with curtain);
- Electronic speed control: “Autopilot”;
- Front central armrest with storage compartment and longitudinal and height adjustment;
- Aro 15, 16 or 17 ″ light alloy rims: “Philadelphia” with 235/55 R17 tires;
- Among others.
Regarding the trunk, the launch of Volks leaves a little to be desired, as it is almost equal in size with the model below: the T-Roc. The luggage compartment capacity is 374 liters. The central screen is LCD with sizes ranging from 8 to 13 inches.
Specifications Volkswagen Tarek 2021
The engines of the Tarek 2021 versions are the well-known EA 888 1.4 of 150 hp and 25.5 kgfm of the 250 TSI version, and the 2.0 of the 330 TSI of 186 hp and 33.6 kgfm.
The model also offers management options such as “Snow” and “Mud” modes, in addition to Sport, Normal, Economic and Individual modes. Consult the technical sheet of the New Volkswagen Tarek 2021 :
- Engine: Front, crossover, 4 in-line cylinders, 2.0, 16V, dual control, turbo, direct gas injection
- Torque: 33.6 kgfm between 1500 and 4000 rpm
- Power: 186 hp at 6000 rpm
- Exchange: automatic double clutch and 7 speeds; all-wheel drive
- Suspension: independent McPherson (front) and Multilink (rear)
- Steering: electric
- Brakes: ventilated discs (front) and solid discs (rear)
- Tires and wheels: 215/50 R18
- Length: 4.45 m
- Height: 1.63 m
- Width: 1.84 m
- Wheelbase: 2.68 m
- Boot space: 374 liters (manufacturer)
- Fuel tank: 56.5 liters
- Weight (running order): 1590 kgm.
As soon as there is more information on the engine behind the launch of New Volkswagen Tarek , we will update the article.
The new Tarek has not yet been tested on USA soil by INMETRO, the organization that assesses consumption rates. However, there are rumors that the SUV:
- 13.9 km / l running in town on petrol and
- 18.5 km / l traveling on petrol-fueled road.
Volkswagen Tarek 2021 Price
The novelty is still arriving on USA soil, but the value stipulated for the New Volkswagen Tarek 2021 is more than $ 22,800.
Soon we will update the article with more information about the new Volks SUV.