The new Volkswagen T-Roc 2021 is reliable, has an expressive design and a unique personality. With a choice of two-tone, comfortable and spacious paint, the new Volkswagen T-Roc 2021 impresses in the details. Check out more information by reading the following article.
Volkswagen T-Roc 2021
One of the novelties of T-Roc is the possibility of customizing the crossover according to the owner’s profile. The car can have two-tone paint and the interior can also be customized to the customer’s personal taste.
At the wheel, everything is designed so that the driver has everything at hand, without distractions. The seats of the New Volkswagen T-Roc 2021 are high and despite being compact, the interior space impresses.
Highlights include: panoramic sunroof, leather trim and colorful accents on the upholstery.
Check out the main competitors of T-Roc 2021 :
- Audi Q3
- Tiguan Allspace 2021
Volkswagen T-Roc 2021 Standard Items
Another highlight that impresses at the T-Roc launch is the opening of the trunk: no more banging the luggage rack to close and leaning to open.
➤ See other major releases:
- New Ford Ecosport Titanium 2021
- Jac T40 2021
Now, at the touch of a button, the trunk opens and closes automatically. The crossover is also equipped with driver assistance to prevent accidents.
Check out the following list of New Volkswagen T-Roc items:
- Multifunction leather steering wheel;
- Start & Stop system with brake energy recovery;
- Discover Media Navigation System;
- Fatigue detection system;
- Composition Media Radio;
- Electronic stability program;
- ISOFIX attachment points;
- Leather gear lever knob
- Front and rear reading lights;
- Automatic driving lights with “Leaving-Home” functions and “Coming-Home” manual function
- LED light bulbs
- USB interface with iPod / iPhone connection;
- Deep Matte Black Decorative Inserts
- “Plus” multifunction indicator
- Front assist;
- Board and monkey tools
- Halogen headlights with integrated direction indicators and daytime running light
- Basket upholstery
- USB port, iPod / iPhone compatible
- Height-adjustable 3-point seat belts;
- Black Roof Bars
- Height-adjustable front seats
- Front seats with adjustable lumbar support
- Movement authorization
- “Climatronic” 2 zone automatic air conditioning;
- Front armrest
- Center armrest with storage compartment
- Antenna for FM reception
- Three Phase Alternator 140th
- Curtain airbags for front and rear occupants;
- Driver and passenger airbag;
- Among others.
Technical data sheet Volkswagen T-Roc 2021
With 5 different driving profiles, the driver can drive his T-Roc 2021 the way he likes it most. 4Motion 4-wheel drive also enables the driver to experience off-road, especially designed for a wide variety of terrain.
Check out the complete datasheet of the new T-Roc 2021 :
- Engine 1.0 TSI 115hp
- Height: 1 573mm;
- Gearbox: Manual 6 speeds
- Cylinder: 999;
- Length: 4,234mm;
- Wheelbase: 2 590mm;
- Front / Rear Track Width: 1.538 / 1.546mm;
- Width: 1819mm;
- Maximum power: 115hp;
- Engine type: 3 cylinders, Petrol;
- Turning Diameter: 11.1mm,
- Among others.
Consumo Volkswagen T-Roc 2021
Average fuel consumption of the New Volkswagen T-Roc 2021 is as follows:
- Average road consumption of 17 km per liter;
- Average consumption in the city of 14,6 km per liter.
Volkswagen T-Roc 2021 price
In Europe, the price of the new T-Roc is around twenty thousand euros, which indicates that in Brazil it will be marketed:
- from 18200 $.
If there are more updates regarding the New Volkswagen T-Roc we will notify you soon.