The new Toyota Yaris 2021 comes with black interior speaker and roof trim. Positioned between the Etios and the Corolla, the Toyota Yaris 2021 wants to fight for the category of “premium compact” category.
New Toyota Yaris 2021
Among the news regarding the New Toyota Yaris launch, the internal space is what catches the most attention. With 2.55 meters of wheelbase, the compact does not have the central duct of both hatch and sedan. This increases the internal space especially for the rear seat passengers of the vehicle.
The New Toyota Yaris will have four versions: XL, XL Plus, XLS and XS, the XL version being manual and the others automatic. For this model, New Toyota raised the car’s suspension by 1.3 cm to suit the Brazilian asphalt conditions.
Key competitors in 2021 releases for our New Toyota Yaris 2021 machine:
Toyota Yaris 2021 Standard Items
There are a few minor differences between the new Yaris 2021 ‘s sedan and hatch series: all versions of the sedan have a straight grille, while the hatch has a beehive grille. The hatch version also gets rear spoiler.
Check out the New Toyota Yaris 2021 series items:
- Headlights with automatic ignition
- Height adjustment and follow me function
- Rear spoiler,
- Electric external rearview mirrors
- Integrated flashing,
- Beehive Lower Grille,
- Car door exterior knobs,
- Front and rear bumper in car color,
- Silver alloy wheel 15 ′
- LED daytime running lights
- Front armrest,
- Silver interior trim knobs
- Manual air conditioning with anti-pollen filter and hot air,
- Key with integrated controls: door opening and locking and alarm,
- 12-function on-board computer,
- Progressive Electro-Assisted Steering (EPS),
- Internal rearview mirror with electrochromic anti-glare,
- Front airbag (two): driver and front passenger,
- Electronic Vehicle Stability Control (VSC),
- Electronic Traction Control (TRC),
- Rear window defroster,
- Front and rear fog lights,
- ABS brakes with BAS and EBD,
- Perimeter and volumetric alarm system,
- Hill start assistance system (HAC),
- Isofix® Universal Top Tether Seat Attachment System,
- Audio: Short-pole antenna, four speakers, AM / FM audio system, CD player, MP3 function, USB input, Aux-in and Bluetooth®.
Datasheet of the new Toyota Yaris
The engine of the New Toyota Yaris 2021 is the same as the Etios, with the difference of 3 horsepower. Regarding transmission, most versions feature 7-speed automatic CVT gearshift.
⋙ See other releases:
Check out the following datasheet:
- Powered by: 1.5 L Dual VVT-i 16 V DOHC Flex 101 hp;
- Fuel: Alcohol / Gasoline;
- Power (cv): 110;
- Torque (kgf.m): 14.7;
- CVT exchange with manual mode;
- Front wheel drive;
- Front suspension: McPherson type and front with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and coil springs;
- Rear suspension: Torsion and rear axle suspension with stabilizer bar, semi-independent wheel and coil springs;
- Electric steering;
- Brakes: Two disc brakes with two ventilated discs;
- Dimensions: Height (mm) 1.490;
- Length (mm): 4,145;
- Width (mm): 1,730;
- Weight (kg): 1,135;
- Tank (L): 45;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,550;
- Occupants: 5;
- Trunk (L): 310.
Toyota Yaris 2021 consumption
According to INMETRO, the new Yaris is one of the most economical in the category. Considering the average consumption between city and highway, the rates range from 8.8 km / l (Yaris hatch 1.5 manual) to 9.6 km / l (Yaris sedan 1.5 CVT).
Check out the consumption of versions:
- Yaris hatch 1.3 manual with gasoline: 12.1 km / l in the city and 14.2 km / l on the road (average 13 km / l);
- Yaris hatch 1.3 manual with ethanol: 8.3 km / l in the city and 9.9 km / l on the road (average 9.0 km / l).
Price of the new Toyota Yaris 2021
The spot price of the New Toyota Yaris 2021 launch is: 17200 $ including shipping. If there are updates regarding the release we will notify the site.