The new Suzuki Jimny 2023 is the manufacturer’s most retro and practical rectilinear square. The proposal for the new Suzuki Jimny 2023 is to cross any terrain and cost less than its competitors. Discover the technical details and what has changed in the Suzuki Jimny 2023 .
Suzuki Jimny 2023
With an all-wheel drive system, dimensions of 3.65, light weight – only 1090 kg and a robust construction, the Jimny 2023 becomes an excellent option for rural areas.
The new jeep is not noisy, resists adversity on the ground and is passionate.
One of the difficulties of the Suzuki Jimny is the lack of stability on the asphalt. The brakes, consisting of drums at the rear and discs at the front, require greater force to apply on the pedal.
➤ Discover more versions:
On the other hand, it is full of new technologies, such as a multifunctional panel with various detectors and LED headlights. New competitors Suzuki Jimny 2023:
- Troller T4
Standard items Suzuki Jimny 2023
Jeep Suzuki Jimny’s trim includes halogen headlights, 5-inch alloy wheels with 205/70 R15 ATR tires, a black roof rack, color-matched front grille, spare tire on the trunk lid , door handles in black, bumper and wheel frame in graphite, among others.
See the full list of standard items for the Suzuki Jimny 2023 :
- Interior opening of the fuel tank cover,
- Double front airbag,
- Armrest on the doors,
- Air conditioner,
- Reclining rear seat with split backrest,
- Three-point seat belt for the four occupants,
- Center console with cup holders,
- Hydraulic steering,
- Front fog lights,
- Engine immobilizer
- Exterior, Lantern,
- Intermittent wipers,
- Rear brake light,
- New three-spoke steering wheel,
- Eternal electric mirrors
- Keyless system,
- Multimedia system with seven inch touch screen and smartphone mirroring.
- Electric windows
Technical sheet Suzuki Jimny
The engine of the Jimny 2023 is a 1.5 hp 102 horsepower engine at 6000 rpm and 13.2 kgfm of torque at 4000 rpm.
➤ Want something more popular? Find out:
The five-speed manual transmission helps with a lack of power when changing gears. Japanese retro is very good even in puddles and rough terrain.
Discover the full data sheet for the Suzuki Jimny 2023:
- Height (mm): 1,705
- Exchange: 5-speed manual
- Length (mm): 3,645
- Consumption city (km / l): 9.5
- Road consumption (km / l): 11.4
- Steering: hydraulic
- Wheelbase (mm): 2250
- Brakes: Two disc brakes.
- Width (mm): 1,600
- Engine: 1.3
- Occupants: 4
- Weight (Kg): 1,060
- Trunk (L): 113
- Power (hp): 85
- Front suspension: transverse axle (beam) and front with stabilizer bar, rigid wheel and coil springs.
- Rear suspension: transverse axle (beam), rigid wheel and coil springs.
- Tank (L): 40
- Time 0-100 (s): 14.1
- Torque (kgf.m): 11,2
- Traction: 4 × 4
- Maximum speed (km / h): 140
Consumption Suzuki Jimny 2023
Consumption rates, according to users of the Jimny 2023 , are 12.1 km / l. However, the actual indices published by Inmetro include the following consumption indices:
- Suzuki Jimny 1.3 4 × 4 – 9.5 km / liter petrol
- Suzuki Jimny 1.3 4 × 4 – 10.7 km / liter petrol
Suzuki Jimny 2023 Price
The prices for the launch of Suzuki Jimny are in accordance with the versions specified below:
- Suzuki Jimny 4Work 1.3 MT 2023: $ 15000
- Suzuki Jimny 4All 1.3 MT 2023: $ 16000
- Suzuki Jimny 4Work Off-Road 1.3 MT 2023: $ 17500
- Suzuki Jimny 4Sport 1.3 MT 2023: $ 18000
- Suzuki Jimny Desert 1.3 MT 2023: $ 19,000
If there is any new information regarding the Japanese Suzuki Jimny 2023, we will notify you soon.