The new Renault Duster 2023 soon arrives on US territory with this launch that already causes a move in the automotive market by offering a model with performance, technology and comfort from more affordable prices. Want to know more about what we will have in the new Renault Duster 2023 ? So stay with us!
New Renault Duster 2023
The new Renault Duster 2023 promises to present in this launch improvements that focus on making the model even more competitive as we will see next!
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2023!
The changes of the new Renault Duster 2023 have not yet been announced officially, but several speculations already point to an improved look and more modern interior items.
The model can still perform even better, so several tests of consumption are already being performed in the 2023 model by INMETRO.
Colors of the new Renault Duster 2023
The new Renault Duster 2023 can bring in this new exterior color option, but so far the confirmed colors are:
- Silver Étoile;
- Brown Safari;
- Fire Red;
- Gray Acier;
- White Glacier;
- Black Nacré;
- Red Live.
Items of the Renault Duster 2023
The interior of the new Renault Duster 2023 reflects comfort and technology as it is equipped with state-of-the-art items such as:
- 7 ” touch screen;
- USB inputs;
- Built-in GPS;
- Eco-Mode function;
- Autopilot with limiter and speed governor;
- Audio and cellular command in the steering column (Satellite Command);
- Air conditioning;
- Steering wheel with height adjustment;
- Driver’s seat with height adjustment;
- MP3 Radio (3D Sound by Arkamys);
- Electro-Hydraulic Direction;
- Front windows with one touch function and anti-smash system.
Data sheet of the Renault Duster 2023
The technical file has more details regarding the changes that the new Renault Duster 2023 brings, but as this record has not yet been released it confides some information that has already been awaited:
- Motorization: 6 16 v of 110 hp with five-speed manual gearbox and 2.0 hp engine 16 v power of 138 hp with six-speed manual or four-speed automatic (optional);
- Distance between axles: 673 mm;
- Length: 315 mm;
- Height: 690 mm;
- Exterior width (excluding mirrors) : 1,822 mm;
- Height of the floor: 210 mm;
- Capacity of the trunk: 475 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 50 liters.
Consumption of the Renault Duster 2023
INMETO (National Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology) performs the consumption tests of the new Renault Duster 2023 , however the results of these tests are still kept confidential.
So far the expected average for the Renault Duster 2023 is:
Refueling with Gasoline:
- Engine 1.6 – average (city / ride) – 10.3 Km / l with gasoline;
- Motor 2.0 – average (city / tour) – 9.3 Km / l with gasoline.
Filling with Ethanol:
- Motor 1.6 – average (city / tour) – 7.0 km / l with alcohol;
- Motor 2.0 – average (city / tour) – 6.4 Km / l with alcohol.
As soon as we released the results of these consumer tests we will update more information in our post.
Price of the Renault Duster 2023
The new Duster also brings a readjusted price, but that figure has not been released yet.
For now, check out the current version and model values:
- Renault Duster 1.6 16 v Expression (Flex) for $ 18850 ;
- Renault Duster 1.6 16 Dynamique (Flex) for $ 20500 ;
- Renault Duster 2.0 16 Dynamique (Flex) for $ 22390 ;
- Renault Duster 2.0 16 Dynamique (Automatic) (Flex) for $ 22500 ;
- Renault Duster 2.0 16 Dynamique 4 × 4 (Flex) for $ 23000 .