New Renault Duster 2023: Photos, price, engine and consumption
The new 1.3 turbocharged engine from Renault Duster 2023 was developed in partnership with Mercedes. Started in at the Paris Motor Show, the Renault Duster 2023 arrives with the Dacia flag, marking the second generation of the SUV category and arriving in 2023 by Renault.Find out everything you need to know about the New Renault Duster 2023 by reading the following article.
New Renault Duster 2023
The new generation of New Renault Duster arrived with something to talk about. With structural changes and completely new body plates, the SUV did not change platform and was controversial.
✓ Also discover the major 2023 launches:
Asked why it was not just treated as a facelift, the designer of the brand confirmed that although the platform remains B0, the renovation that has already been carried out classifies it as a second generation.
The new model brings some evolutionary changes. The panel has an updated version, with a Media Nav Evolution multimedia center and a restyled interior. In addition to the new headlights and taillights, the significant change in look reaffirms the change in generation.
But the most awaited news from USA concerns the engine of the new Duster 2023 , with a 1.3 TCe engine, developed in partnership with Mercedes-Benz.
Standard items New Renault Duster 2023
The body of the new Duster has been completely redesigned. The SUV has been updated in its look, which doesn’t change much from the current generation range, but has gained new grilles and X lanterns.
In addition, new LED headlights have been added and the multimedia center has been positioned with smaller auxiliary buttons than the previous version.
The New Renault Duster 2023 has:
- Display of the Media Nav Evolution multimedia center;
- MP3 radio (3D Sound by Arkamys);
- Integrated GPS;
- Eco-Mode function;
- Front windows with one-touch function and anti-crushing system.
- Audio and cellular control on the steering column (satellite control);
- USB inputs;
- Autopilot with speed limiter and cruise control;
- Steering wheel with height adjustment;
- Air conditioner;
- Driver seat with height adjustment;
- Electro-hydraulic steering;
In addition to gaining an improved look, the new Duster 2023 has undergone aerodynamic changes, a slight interior renovation and is available in silver, brown, red, gray, white and black.
New Renault Duster 2023’s main competitors:
Renault Duster 2023 data sheet
The new turbocharged engine is the biggest sensation of the launch of New Renault Duster . Developed in partnership with Mercedes, the SUV benefits from the same engine as the A-Class. See below the main technical information of the new Duster:
- Motor (which can have two calibrations: 130 hp and 24.4 kgfm, or 150 hp and 25.4 kgfm)
- Length: 315 mm;
- Height: 690 mm;
- Exterior width (excluding mirrors): 1,822 mm;
- Trunk capacity: 475 liters;
- Wheelbase: 673 mm;
- Height from the ground: 210 mm;
- Fuel tank capacity: 50 liters.
In USA, we always speculate whether the 1.3 TCe engine will be nationalized, but New Renault awaits the definitions of the Rota 2030 to decide if it can operate the SUV with this type of engine in the country.
Consumption New Renault Duster 2023
INMETO (National Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology) is the body responsible for consumption testing of the New Renault Duster 2023 . As the results have not yet been published, the expected average for the model is:
Engine 1.6 – (city / highway) – 10.3 km / l;
Engine 2.0 – (city / highway) – 9.3 km / l.
Engine 1.6 – (city / highway) – 7.0 km / l;
Engine 2.0 – (city / highway) – 6.4 km / l.
When there is updated information on the consumption of the new Duster 2023, we will update it on the page.
New Renault Duster 2023 price
The values in the table have not yet been published. For now, check out the expected average, compared to previous versions:
- New Renault Duster 1.6 16 v Dynamique (Flex): $ 17,000;
- New Renault Duster 1.6 16 v Expression (Flex): $ 16,000;
- New Renault Duster 2.0 16 v Dynamique (Flex): $ 19,000;
- New Renault Duster 2.0 16 v Dynamique 4 × 4 (Flex): $ 19,500.
- New Renault Duster 2.0 16 v Dynamique (Automatic) (Flex): $ 19,100;
Discover more photos of the new New Renault Duster 2023 while waiting for more information to be posted here on the page: