New Renault Alaskan 2023: Price, Consumption, PHOTOS, Technical Sheet
If you are a lover of powerful and modern vehicles, you will love to know the new Renault Alaskan 2023 . It is a medium-sized van, which has new dimensions and a large interior with the latest technology. Do you want to know the details of the new Renault Alaskan 2023? Then follow the information below.
Meet the Renault Alaskan 2023
The new New Renault Alaskan 2023 is one of the automaker’s major launches. Indeed, it is the brand’s first global pickup, which has a load capacity of up to 1.2 tonnes. If you are thinking of buying a car for the whole family, you should consider the possibility of having this new truck.
Indeed, it welcomes all passengers very well. In addition, the new model has a more modern, sporty appearance and even with lines that mark the presence wherever it goes.
The new Alaskan model has a new front grille, which made the model more striking and also has elongated lanterns.
➤ Take a look at more launch models:
Standard items Renault Alaskan 2023
If you are interested in the new New Renault Alaskan 2023, know that its interior is up to date with new technologies and cutting-edge articles such as:
- Dual zone digital air conditioning and manual;
- Board computer;
- Leather seats with heater and power controls for driver and passenger;
- Heated front seats;
- Network camera;
- Multifunctional steering wheel;
- Aids in ascent and descent;
- Ignition without the need for a key;
- Benches with lumbar support;
- 360-degree view through cameras.
Renault Alaskan 2023 specifications
The New Renault Alaskan has spared no effort to create a truly unique car. It has everything the user needs in terms of comfort and technology.
Before choosing your model, consult the technical sheet of the new model below:
- Fuel: diesel and petrol;
- Valves: 16;
- Front suspension: independent McPherson type;
- Rear suspension: multi-link;
- Fuel tank: 80 liters;
- Load capacity: 1000 kg;
- Transmission: six-speed manual and seven-speed automatic;
- Length: 5.26 m;
- Torque: 450/2000 Nm / rpm;
- Wheel: 255/60 / R18;
- Between the axles: 3.15 m.
Average Alaskan Consumption 2023
Before buying a new vehicle, it is important to put the tip of the pencil, what will be the expenses that this vehicle will cause. Especially fuel costs, as they can directly affect the family budget.
➤ Compare! See more news:
Also analyze expenses such as: insurance, documentation and above all, vehicle consumption. The New Renault Alaskan 2023 spends on average fuel:
- Average consumption: 6.5 km per liter .
Renault Alaskan 2023 price
The prices of the new Alaskan 2023 model will vary considerably depending on the model chosen and the standard items desired by the user.
Each model comes with different standard items from each other. So, carefully analyze each model and check which one is best for you.
Here are some of these prices and their models:
- Renault Alaskan Flex 4 × 2 mechanics: starting at $ 24,000 ;
- Renault Alaskan Flex 4 × 4 Automatic: starting at $ 28,000 ;
- Renault Alaskan Diesel 4 × 4 Automatic TOP: from $ 36,000;
- Renault Alaskan Diesel 4 × 4 mechanics: starting at $ 28,500 ;
- Renault Alaskan Diesel 4 × 4 Automatic: starting at $ 31,000.
We will always update the information on the New Renault Alaskan as soon as the news arrives. Do not miss the news! In the meantime, keep a few photos and get inspired!