The new Prisma 2020 is Chevrolet’s next sedan with sports footprint, a model that despite not being on the market already generates great anxiety. Rumors about the new Prism 2020 provide a modern and economical model, and to check it out you can continue to follow us!
Speculations already point to news in the new Prism 2020 both in the visual and in the items, the following will talk more about.
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2020!
New Prisma 2020
The expectation for the new model 2020 is very good, because for this release already expected changes in both visual and technology.
Some of the expected news are:
- New front grille;
- Updating your Mylink multimedia system;
- New 7-inch touch screen;
- LED lights;
- New bumpers refurbished;
New Prism 2020
Colors of the new Prism 2020
The colors of the new Prisma have not yet been confirmed, which makes us think about the possibility of a new color.
So far Prism 2020 is expected in the following options:
- Black Gold Black (Metallic);
- White Summit (Solid);
- Red Carmine (Metallic);
- Silver Switchblade (Metallic);
- Graphite Gray (Metallic);
- Imperial Blue (Metallic).
Items of the new Prism 2020
As said the new Prism has more technology, so the model brings to this release items such as:
- Driver’s seat with regulation;
- Rear seats with adjustable backrests;
- Steering wheel control functions;
- 12V socket;
- Parking Sensor;
- Reverse camera;
- On-board computer with 4 functions;
- Speed controller;
- Anti-theft alarm.
Technical specifications of the new Prism 2020
We are still waiting for the release of the Prisma 2020 datasheet, and until then we can check some of the information already expected, see:
- Total Length (mm): 4,282;
- Body width (mm): 1,705;
- Overall Width – mirror to mirror (mm): 1,964;
- Height (mm): 1.478;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,528;
- Fuel tank (liters): 54;
- Luggage compartment (liters): 500;
- Weight in running order (kg): 1,048;
- Payload with 5 passengers plus luggage (kg): 375.
As soon as disclosed we will update more details of the technical file of the new Prisma 2020.
Consumption of the new Prism 2020
The evaluation of the consumption of Prisma 2020 is done by INMETRO, and until the results of these tests are announced, check the expected average:
Refueling with Gasoline
- Average of 12.9 km / liters in the city;
- 15.3 km / liters average on the roads.
Filling with Ethanol
- Average of 9.1 km / liters in the city;
- Average of 10.8 km / liters on the road.
Price of Prism 2020
The price of the Prisma can be readjusted for this 2020 release, but so far does not hear official announcements on the subject.
As for the versions we have 2 options, LT and LTZ, then you check what the current price of these versions:
- Prisma LT 1.4: Starting from: $ 15500
- Prisma LTZ 1.4: Starting Price : $ 17100
Follow the following more Prisma photos and be sure to keep an eye on our post because it will be updated as soon as possible with more information of this Chevrolet launch.