Volkswagen is investing heavily in the new Polo 2021 . The model introduces several new features and innovations in its standard articles. In addition, it has a totally restyled look. To find out more details about the new Polo 2021 , continue to follow us!
New Polo 2021
The new Polo 2021 arrives on the USA car market ready to compete for the position of sales leader in the category. The model presents a series of novelties, both in its equipment and in its look.
➤ Discover other great VW launches for 2021:
Its look is even more modern and sporty. Its standard components have even more technology and connectivity.
With a partially restyled front, the new Polo 2021 should continue to appeal to all those looking for a vehicle with a robust and daring design.
It is also expected that this new version will be delivered with 1.0 MPI, 1.6 MSI and 1.0 TSI engine options, all compatible with manual or automatic transmission.
Main competitors of the new Polo 2021:
Below, more information on!
Polo 2021 Series Items
As already mentioned in this article, we say again that the new Polo comes with everything for the USA car market.
The template should include the following standard elements:
- “ABS” – brakes with anti-lock system and “EBD” – electronic brake distribution;
- “Keyless” – alarm system with remote control;
- Air conditioning with dust and pollen filter;
- Mobile phone holder with USB port for charging;
- Front and rear electric windows with “one touch” function at the front.
Version 1.6 MSI
- All of the above.
Comfortline 200 TSI version
- “HHC” (Hill Hold Control) – assistant to start on a slope / climb;
- Electronic stability control (ESC), traction control (ASR) and electronic differential lock (EDS);
- Front armrest with storage compartment, rear air vents and 2 USB charging ports;
- Fog lights with static conversion lamp;
- Trunk lighting.
Highline 200 TSI version
- “Kessy” – access to the vehicle without using the key and button to start the engine;
- “Autopilot” – automatic speed control;
- “Climatronic” digital air conditioning with dust and pollen filter;
- Combined digital instrument (Active Info Display);
- LED daytime running light next to the fog lights.
Average consumption of the VW Polo 2021
Inmetro, the body responsible for testing vehicle consumption in USA, has not yet released the results of the tests carried out on the new 2021 car . These tests are used to assess the fuel economy of the car.
According to speculation, this new generation will offer the following average:
- Petrol: 9.4 km / l in the city and 12.1 km / l on the road;
- Drunk: 6.2 km / l in the city and 8.1 km / l on the road.
Specifications Volkswagen Polo 2021
See the data sheet for the current version of the New Fiat Polo below:
- Motorization: 1.0;
- Fuel: alcohol and petrol;
- Exchange: 5-speed manual;
- Front-wheel Drive;
- Steering: electric;
- Front suspension: McPherson and front suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and coil springs;
- Rear suspension: torsion axle suspension, semi-independent wheel and coil springs;
- Brakes: Two disc brakes with two ventilated discs.
Dimensions and capacity
- Height (mm): 1,468;
- Width (mm): 1.751;
- Length (mm): 4,057;
- Weight (Kg): 1.058;
- Tank (L): 52;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,568;
- Trunk (L): 300;
- Occupants: 5.
* When the technical specifications of the new Polo 2021 are published, we will update this article again!
Polo 2021 versions and price
New Fiat has not yet commented on the VWPolo 2021 values. But, we know that this new generation will be available in the same versions.
Currently, the price list is as follows:
- Polo 1.0: $ 12,000;
- 1.6 MSI Polo: $ 13,500;
- Comfortline 200 TSI Polo: $ 16,000;
- Highline 200 TSI Polo: $ 17,000.
As soon as the new price list is published, we will update this article again!