Now looking like an SUV, the new Peugeot 2008 2021 is more adventurous and sporty. With a lot of technology and interesting news, the Peugeot 2008 2021 has made a good impression on brand enthusiasts.
Check out all the news and changes that were made in New Peugeot 2008 2021 through the following article.
What’s New Peugeot 2008 2021
Now the new Peugeot 2008 comes with exclusive i-Cockpit® technology, giving greater driving pleasure to the SUV driver.
With a striking and sophisticated design, the launch comes with airfoil and moldings in the wheel boxes, and also has the black rearview mirror cover.
The front grille joins the horizontal hood, ensuring the new Peugeot imposes and greater angle of attack. The fog lights of the New Peugeot 2008 2021 have different niches, giving the launch an even more striking touch.
New Peugeot 2008 Launch Competitors:
- New Honda HR-V
- Jeep Renegade
- New Ford EcoSport 2021
- New Renault Duster
- New Chevrolet tracker
- New Hyundai Crete
- New Nissan Kicks 2021
- and New Renault Captur 2021
Peugeot 2008 series items 2021
The new Peugeot 2008 comes with panoramic roof, which gives the model a unique internal environment. Now the release handbrake is more stylish!
With a built-in aviation footprint on the center console that ensures greater driver space and ride comfort. Check out the key series items from this New Peugeot release :
- Side airbag
- Driver airbag
- Passenger airbag
- Height adjustment
- Electric adjustment
- Air conditioning
- Hot air
- Leather seats
- Steering wheel controls for radio and Bluetooth Standard
- 7 ″ Central Touch with AndroidAuto and CarPlay
- Cd player
- Cd player with mp3
- Onboard computer
- Traction control
- Electronic brake distribution
- USB port
- Abs brakes
- Multimedia kit
- Automatic pilot
- FM / AM Radio
- 16 ″ alloy wheel
- Automatic lighting of headlights
- Automatic activation of windscreen wiper
- Switch-type switch with open / close controls
- Gear Shift Indication (GSI)
- ECO mode
- Autopilot and speed limiter
- Headlight sensor
- Rear parking sensor and rear camera
- Height-adjustable rear headrests
- Electric lock
- Electric trio
- Electric glass sequential driver / anti-crush Series
- Reverse Indexed Rear Windscreen Wiper
- Electric windows in rear doors Standard
- Exterior mirrors with electric controls
Datasheet of the new Peugeot 2008
The New Peugeot 2008 launch is equipped with 4 steering modes in 6-speed automatic shifting: Sport, Drive, Sequential and Eco, which makes the ride more pleasurable and fits the driver’s profile.
Check out the technical information related to the New Peugeot 2021 engine:
- Motorization: Allure Pack 1.6 16V (Aut) (Flex)
- Height (mm): 1,583
- 6-speed automatic gearbox
- Fuel: Alcohol / Gasoline
- Length (mm): 4,159
- Electric steering
- Wheelbase (mm): 2.542
- Brakes: Four disc brakes with two ventilated discs.
- Width (mm): 1,739
- Occupants: 5
- Weight (Kg): 1,248
- Trunk (L): 355
- Power (hp): 118
- Front suspension: McPherson type and front with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and coil springs.
- Rear suspension: torsion axle type, semi-independent wheel type and coil springs.
- Tank (L): 55
- Time 0-100 (s): 12.4
- Torque (kgf.m): 16.1
- Front drive
- Maximum Speed (km / h): 186
Peugeot consumption 2008 2021
New Peugeot 2008 2021 achieves the following consumption levels:
Road Consumption (km / l):
- Ethanol: 9.2 / Gasoline: 13.0
City Consumption (km / l):
- Ethanol: 7.5 / Gasoline: 10.7
Peugeot 2008 2021 prices
Available in versions: Allure, Allure pack and Griffe, the prices of the versions are listed below:
- Allure: $ 17300
- Allure Pack: US $ 21200
- Designer: $ 22800
Check out now a video related to this release and more photos of New Peugeot 2008. If there is new information related to this model we will inform you soon.