The new Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 is one of the main representatives of the brand’s SUV here in USA, undergoing rapid change in this new generation. According to the automaker, the Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 will share the Nissan X-Trail / Rogue platform.
Now larger and with more comfortable interior space, the Outlander 2021 is more elegant than ever.
News Mitsubishi Outlander 2021
The New Mitsubishi Outlander arrives on the market in 2021 with a lot of pump and completely renovated. The combination is perfect: technology and elegance.
Among the new features, the engine is more important and the mechanical assembly has been reformulated. The internal finish also gained unprecedented detail.
Inside, the seats are covered in leather and the panel has a different finish, in addition to a new dashboard.
The LED headlights are also new, in addition to the rectangular fog lights and the rear has a new aerodynamic profile. Discover the main competitors of the New Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 :
Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 Series Parts
The New Mitsubishi Outlander now has new driving models. Snow driving improves traction on snowy or icy terrain, improving the car’s performance while providing more safety to the driver and passengers.
➤ Discover other brand links:
See the list of SUV series items:
- Rear spoiler with brake light,
- Front, side, curtain and knee airbags for the driver,
- Two-zone automatic digital air conditioning,
- Start-up assistant on ramps,
- Electrically adjustable driver’s seat,
- Heated front seats,
- Reclining rear seats,
- On-board computer with color screen,
- Active stability control,
- Active traction control
- Central armrest with cup holder integrated in the rear seat,
- Electric steering,
- Eco mode to monitor fuel consumption and range
- Halogen headlights,
- ABS brakes with ebd and bottom,
- Without key,
- Body-colored door handles,
- Tire pressure monitoring,
- The pallet moves behind the wheel,
- Automatic pilot,
- Silver-colored ceiling support,
- Internal electrochromic rear view,
- Body-color exterior mirrors with direction indicator,
- 18 inch alloy wheels,
- Light and rain sensors,
- Multimedia system with seven-inch touch screen, Android Auto and Apple Carplay,
- Sound with four speakers and two tweeters,
- Electric sunroof,
- Electric trio,
- Green glasses,
- Multifunctional steering wheel with height and depth adjustment,
- among others.
Specifications of the new Outlander 2021
New the Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 has three types of engines, a diesel and two gasoline. The 2.0 MIVEC engine delivers 160 hp and 20.1 kgfm and was developed in partnership with Chrysler, which makes the SUV even more economical.
Check out the full New Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 engine below:
- Engine: 2.0 / 3.0 V6 / 2.2 Diesel
- Cylinder in cm3: 1998/2998/2268
- Number of cylinders: 4 in line / 6 in V
- Compression ratio: 10: 1
- Type: Transverse front, Turbo Ethanol and Petrol / Transverse front, Turbo Diesel
- Valves: 16/24/16
- Steering: electric
- Brakes: ventilated disc / disc
- Electronic fuel injection: Multipoint
- Maximum net power (ABNT NBR 5484): Petrol: 160 hp at 6000 rpm / Diesel 165 hp at 3500 rpm
- Suspension: McPherson front, independent with stabilizer bar
- Maximum net torque (ABNT NBR 5484): Petrol: 20.1 kgfm at 4200 rpm / Diesel: 36.7 kgfm at 1500 rpm
- Front wheel drive: Integral
- Transmission: 6-speed CVT
- Rear suspension: Multilink
- Width (mm): 1680
- Length (mm): 4695
- Wheelbase (mm): 2670
- Width without mirrors (mm): 1810
- Wheels and tires: 18-inch light alloy rim / 225/55 R18 tires
Consumption Mitsubishi Outlander 2021
The Outlander 2021’s consumption rates reach:
- City: 9.3 km / liter of petrol
- Road: 10.1 km / liter of petrol
Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 Price
The initial version of the New Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 is released by:
- $ 31,000 and the high end can reach $ 44,000.