“The biggest thick shell in history”! That’s the slogan of the new Mitsubishi L200 Triton 2021. Classy, giant-looking and perfectly drivable, the Mitsubishi L200 Triton 2021 is a balanced set of strength, sturdiness and off-road DNA. Check out details of this classic in the following article!
New Mitsubishi L200 Triton 2021!
The new Triton is the successor of a truck that was already successful in Brazil. With significant improvements, the New Mitsubishi L200 Triton’s design is bold and dynamic, developed under the Ultimate Sport Utility Truck concept. It can be used for both business and leisure purposes.
The L200 Triton is equipped with a Mitsubish Motors Intuitive Techonoly (MITEC) sensor array that connects, alerts, and protects the driver as an important strand of artificial intelligence for connectivity.
The driver can choose from the optional items that best suits his profile, with details that increase the load capacity and robustness.
Competitors New Mitsubishi L200 Triton 2021:
- New Ford Ranger 2021 ;
- New Chevrolet S10 2021 .
Mitsubishi L200 Triton 2021 Serial Items
Triton 2021 is being marketed in 4 versions: L200 Triton Sport GLS, L200 Triton Sport Diesel GLS AT, L200 Triton Sport HPE and L200 Triton Sport HPE-S. It has even been optimized with the J-line concept, which allows the pickup to be the most spacious in its category.
Check out the New Mitsubishi L200 Triton series items :
- Double airbag;
- Digital air conditioning;
- Ramp start assistant;
- Driver’s seat with height adjustment (lever);
- Benches of fabric;
- Rear differential lock;
- Sequential gear shifting butterflies;
- Cruise control;
- Chromed body details.
- Hydraulic steering;
- Auxiliary and USB input;
- Lateral stirrups;
- Headlights with black mask (halogen lamp);
- ABS brakes;
- Carter protector;
- Door mirrors with electric control;
- Bluetooth CD players;
- 12V socket, windows and locks with electric control;
- Steering wheel with height and depth adjustment;
The available New Mitsubishi L200 Triton 2021 colors are: Petroleum Blue, Fuji White, London Gray, Cocoa Brown, Onyx Black, Ruby Red, Rodhium Silver, Lithium Silver.
Mitsubishi L200 Triton 2021 Datasheet
Spacious, the Triton 2021 has room for 5 people and its performance surprises even more: it is the world’s first pickup truck to use a MIVEC 2.4 L turbo, DIESEL Super Silence, 190 hp and 43.9 kgf aluminum diesel engine .m of torque.
➤ Check out some other great releases for 2021:
- Chery Tiggo 7 2021
- Land Rover Discovery 2021
Check out the full datasheet for this release:
- Engine: Front, longitudinal, 4 cyl. inline, 2.4, 16V, dual drive, turbo, direct diesel injection;
- Height (mm) 1795;
- Ground Clearance (mm) 220;
- Front Gauge (mm) 1520;
- Rear Gauge (mm) 1515;
- Shift: 5-speed automatic, temporary all-wheel drive;
- Brake towing capacity (kg) 2300;
- Towing capacity without brake (kg) 750;
- Payload (kg) 1000;
- Length (mm) 1520 Width (mm) 1470 Height (mm) 475;
- Length (mm) 5280;
- Hydraulic steering;
- Wheelbase (mm) 3000;
- Brakes: Ventilated discs (front) and drums (rear);
- Width (mm) 1820;
- Seats 5;
- Total Gross Weight (kg) 2950;
- Weight in running order (kg) 1950;
- Tires: 265/65 R17;
- Power: 190 hp at 3,500 rpm;
- Suspension: Indep. triangular double arms (front) and rigid axle (rear);
- Torque: 43.9 kgfm at 2,500 rpm.
Mitsubishi L200 Triton 2021 Consumption
The average consumption of the new L200 Triton 2021 pickup meets the following parameters:
- Road consumption (km / liter): 13.2
- City consumption (km / liter): 10,1
Mitsubishi L200 Triton 2021 Price
The price list for the new Triton 2021 is specified below, as released by the automaker:
- L200 Triton Sport HPE-S: $ 44300;
- L200 Triton Sport HPE AT: $ 39300;
- L200 Triton Sport GLX: R $ 32200;
- L200 Triton Sport GLS AT: $ 35000;
- L200 Triton Sport GL: $ 30600.
If there is new information about the New Mitsubishi L200 Triton 2021 we will inform you soon. Check out more photos of this release and a video of the truck.