The launch of the Mitsubishi ASX 2020 promises to move the automotive market in US, so we will know better what this super machine will have to offer.
➤ Looking for comparisons? See other releases of the year 2020!
Mitsubishi ASX 2020
Mitsubishi have launched big models, and one of the next releases of the automaker is the ASX 2020.
The model comes with a 2.0-flex engine, CVT automatic transmission and improved performance as we can better check on the model’s fuel consumption tests.
In the visual, the new Mitsubishi ASX brings new, more elongated headlights with LED light and a redesigned front grille to offer more grandeur to the model.
It is worth mentioning that the model can present more accentuated lateral lines for a more innovative look!
Mitsubishi ASX 2020 items
The technology offered in this launch has been updated so that the model offers more comfort, connectivity and safety, and among the items of the Mitsubishi ASX 2020 we will have:
- Front airbags;
- ABS brakes with EBD;
- Electrical direction;
- Electric trio;
- Automatic air conditioning;
- Stability and traction controls;
- Leather seats;
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay;
- Leather steering wheel and gear lever;
- Automatic pilot;
- Multimedia system with 7-inch screen;
- DVD player;
- Reverse camera.
Mitsubishi ASX 2020 datasheet
The technical file of this release will be divulged with all the details that the model has, but while we wait for the same check some information already planned:
Dimensions and Capabilities
- Length: 4295 (mm);
- Width: 1780 (mm);
- Height: 1627 (mm) (with roof rack: 1640);
- Soil height: 215 (mm);
- Wheelbase: 2670 (mm);
- Weight (kg): 1420;
- Fuel tank capacity: 63 liters;
- Capacity of the trunk: 409 liters up to the ceiling 605 liters.
- Engine 2.0 16V flex of 160 hp with gasoline and 170 hp with alcohol;
- CVT type automatic transmission and traction with option 4 × 2 or 4 × 4, depending on the version;
- Maximum Speed (km / h) – 188;
- Time 0-100 (Km / h) – 11.9.
Further details of the ASX 2020 datasheet will be updated as soon as disclosed, continue to follow.
Consumption of the Mitsubishi ASX 2020
The evaluation in the consumption of this launch will be carried out by INMETRO, and so far the expectation is that the model presents the following average result:
- Average consumption in the city: 9.4 km / liter ;
- Average consumption on the road: 10.7 km / liter .
The updated consumption of the model will be announced here as soon as released, continue to follow.
Price of the Mitsubishi ASX 2020
The updated value of the Mitsubishi ASX has not yet been officially released, so while we wait for the new model value check out its current price:
- Mitsubishi ASX 2.0 CVT 2WD: $ 27600 ;
- Mitsubishi ASX 2.0 CVT 4WD: $ 32200 ;
- Mitsubishi ASX 2.0 CVT 4WD + roof and xenon: $ 34600 .
Pictures of the Mitsubishi ASX 2020
The following reunited for you more photos of the model, accompany and check more details of this launch Mitsubishi: