New Jetta 2023 : Price, Consumption, PHOTOS, Technical Sheet
When it comes to the new Jetta 2023 we soon think of a modern, comfortable and state-of-the-art vehicle, after all, the model is increasingly investing in offering the best to its users. To heal our curiosity about the new Jetta 2023 we prepared this post that brings more details of the model, want to check? So keep following!
New Jetta 2023
The new Jetta 2023 has been prepared to fill the eyes of those who admire the model, and to know more about these new features we have to follow more details of the model.
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2023!
The look of the new Jetta 2023 is a great show in our eyes, because it combines striking features with modern details that make the sedan even more competitive in the exterior design.
To complete the new Jetta 2023 brings redesigned lanterns and LEDs to offer more safety and visibility to the driver.
The headlights of the Jetta 2023 can also be redesigned, but as there has not been confirmation of this information let’s wait a little longer for official news from the automaker.
Colors of the VW Jetta 2023
The 5 (five) colors expected for the new Jetta 2023 are classic and striking, then you check what they are:
- Pure White;
- Platinum Gray;
- Black Mystic;
- Black Ninja;
- Blue Silk.
If a new color option is announced for the new Jetta 2023 we will update our post with more information, keep an eye.
New Jetta 2023 series items
The items that make up the new Jetta 2023 make the sedan even more modern and comfortable, while offering greater safety and performance.
Check out some of the items in this model:
- 211cv TSI engine;
- DSG six-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic function;
- Two-zone “Climatronic” digital air conditioning with door-
- Driver’s seat with manually adjustable lumbar support;
- Rest of central front arm with object holder;
- Multifunctional color display with on-board computer;
- External mirrors with electric adjustment;
- Fixing the child seat with ISOFIX system;
- License plate lighting in LED;
- Wear indicator of brake pads;
- Gloved glove compartment, cooled and lockable.
Technical specifications of the new Jetta 2023
The update in the datasheet of the new Jetta will bring the new information regarding the novelties of the model, but as it has not been disclosed, check out some details expected:
- Engine: 2.0 hp 2.0 hp engine with gasoline and 120 hp with alcohol and 1.4 TSI turbo engine of 150 hp with gasoline;
- Length (mm): 4644;
- Width (mm): 1778;
- Height (mm): 1473;
- Between-axes (mm): 2651;
- Weight: 1346;
- Capacity of the trunk: 510 liters;
- Fuel tank: 55 liters.
We will release the new Jetta 2023 datasheet as soon as possible.
Consumption of the new Jetta 2023
The test of consumption of the Jetta 2023 have not yet been disclosed, this is why INMETRO is still evaluating the performance of the model.
Here’s an average wait for the new Jetta 2023 :
Motor 2.0 flex
- Average in the city: 6.1 km / l with alcohol and 8.8 km / l with gasoline.
- Average on the road: 7.8 km / l with alcohol and 10.8 km / l with gasoline.
Engine 1.4 TSI turbo
- Average in the city: 8.9 km / l with gasoline
- Average on the road: 12.1 km / l with gasoline
The Jetta 2023 will be updated as soon as the INMETRO test result is released, keep an eye on it!
Price of the new Jetta 2023
The Jetta 2023 will be released with readjusted value, thus accompanying the novelties of the model, but as this adjustment was not disclosed, check the current model price:
- Jetta Trendline 1.4 TSI (150 hp) Manual for $ 21100 ;
- Jetta Trendline 1.4 TSI (150 hp) Automatic for $ 22500;
- Jetta Comfortline 1.4 TSI (150 hp) Automatic for $ 25370 ;
- Jetta Highline 2.0 TSI (211 hp) for $ 29100 .