New Jetta 2023: photos, engine, price and technical data
If you are thinking of buying a modern, very comfortable car with the latest generation of items, you should know the new Jetta 2023 . This vehicle has all the attributes mentioned above. Do you want to meet the new Jetta 2023? See below for more details on the new model!
The new generation Jetta 2023 was unveiled to the public at the Detroit Motor Show (USA). This time, it has more striking features and a modern design, all this to make the sedan even more competitive and attractive in the automotive market.
➤ See also the other 2023 launches:
The mid-size sedan is available in two versions, but retains the 1.4-turbo engine and the six-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission. The new VW Jetta 2023 has been redesigned and its LED tail lights provide safety and visibility to the driver.
In the following video, you will find in detail, more information on this four-wheel machine. See below:
At the front of the 2023 car , it has been renovated with a front grille and the LED optical network, which offer a robust and innovative view.
The side has a new lateral silhouette and is marked by large windows. The new Jetta 2023 has a fold on the side that tapers towards the back, forming an arrow. The wheel boxes form a very imposing and striking whole.
Volkswagen Jetta engine
The New Volkswagen Jetta, different from the previous version powered only by petrol, the 1.4 turbo engine begins to come in a flex version, but without changing performance. There are 150 hp and 25.5 kgfm of torque available between 1,400 and 3,500 rpm. New Volkswagen reports zero to 100 km / h in 8.9 seconds and a top speed of 210 km / h.
Technical sheet Jetta
For you who are passionate about cars and always check the specifications of each model, we offer below the specification of the new Jetta 2023 :
- Engine: 116 hp flex 2.0 engine with petrol and 120 hp with alcohol and 1.4 TSI turbo engine with 150 hp with petrol;
- Length (mm): 4644;
- Width (mm): 1778;
- Height (mm): 1473;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2651;
- Trunk capacity: 510 liters;
- Weight: 1346;
- Trunk capacity: 510 liters;
- Fuel tank: 55 liters.
Models of serial articles
For a vehicle to offer its customers more comfort and safety, it is necessary to have modern and sophisticated standard articles, equipped with the latest technologies.
This is exactly what this car offers in this new version. Discover some of the items of this model and be surprised:
- Two-zone digital air conditioning “Climatronic” with cooling in the glove compartment;
- Driver’s seat with manually adjustable lumbar support;
- Front center armrest with storage compartment;
- Color multifunction display with on-board computer;
- Exterior mirrors with electric adjustment;
- Fixing the child seat with the ISOFIX system;
- LED license plate lighting;
- Brake pad wear indicator;
- 211 hp TSI engine;
- Six-speed DSG automatic transmission with Tiptronic function;
- Illuminated, cooled and lockable glove box.
Consumption of the VW Jetta 2023
Next, analyze Jetta’s performance and see if it fits your budget:
1.4 TSI turbo engine
- Average in town: 8.9 km / l with petrol
- Average on the road: 12.1 km / l with petrol
Flex 2.0 motor
- Average in town: 6.1 km / l with alcohol and 8.8 km / l with petrol.
- Average on the road: 7.8 km / l with alcohol and 10.8 km / l with petrol.
Jetta Priсe 2023
The new Jetta 2023 is really here to tip over and leave lovers of the fallen cheese sedan. If you are interested and want to know the values, stay tuned below:
- Jetta 250 TSI: $ 21,500;
- Jetta Comfortline 250 TSI: $ 22,500.
We will always update the information here in the message so you don’t miss any news, keep an eye out and find out more. Here are some photos to inspire.