The new Hyundai Tucson 2023 is an SUV that is present and stands out for its impressive visual, state-of-the-art technology. What’s new about what Hyundai Tucson 2023 is bringing is already beginning to emerge, and if you want to know more about the model, keep following it!
The new Hyundai Tucson 2023 is a model appreciated by those who look for more than a simple vehicle, then we will see why the model is so well seen!
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2023!
New Hyundai Tucson 2023
Beginning we will talk about the look of the new Hyundai Tucson 2023 that brings to this launch an even more modern and beautiful model.
✓ Do not miss the 2023 Cars releases !
In Hyundai Tucson 2023 we will have lanterns in LED, new lines more accentuated in the lateral and although not yet confirmed a new front grille is already expected.
Hyundai Tucson 2023 Items
The interior of the new Hyundai Tucson 2023 offers a lot of technology and comfort, and for that it has new items such as:
- Side and curtain airbags;
- Air conditioning dual zone;
- Parking assistance;
- Driver’s seat with cooling and heating;
- Leather-trimmed seats with electric adjustments for driver and passenger;
- Start / stop start button;
- Central multimedia with touch screen of seven inches, with connectivity Android Auto and Carplay;
- Electronic stability control;
- Blind Spot Detector;
- Isofix system for fixing children’s chairs;
- Electric sunroof;
- Adjustable steering wheel in height and distance.
Hyundai Tucson Technical Data Sheet
The data sheet of the new Hyundai Tucson 2023 will still be updated for this release, but we expect information such as:
- Motorization: 6 16 v, Turbo GDI (direct injection of fuel), with torque of 27 kgfm between 1,500 RPM and 4,500 RPM;
- Length: 4325 mm;
- Width: 1840 mm;
- Height: 1730 mm;
- Between-axes: 2630 mm;
- Capacity of the trunk: 644 liters.
Safety at Hyundai Tucson 2023
Models with the new Tucson 2023 need to offer even more safety to its users, and for this the SUV has:
- Front Airbags;
- Seat belt warning;
- Stability and traction controls;
- Automatic unlocking of doors in case of accident;
- Progressive electrical direction;
- Headlights with automatic ignition;
- LED Flashlights;
- Tire pressure monitoring;
- Automatic Stop and Go (Stop & Go);
- Emergency braking signaling.
Hyundai Tucson 2023 Consumption
We are still in the test phase to evaluate the consumption of the new Tucson 2023 , however we have an average expected for the model, see:
- Fueled with Gasoline: average of 10.9 km / l in the city and 15.4 km / l on the highway;
- Fueled with Ethanol: average of 5.2 Km / l in the city and 6.6 Km / l on the highway.
As soon as the results of the tests of consumption of the new Tucson 2023 are announced we will update more information for you!
Price of Hyundai Tucson 2023
The new Hyundai Tucson 2023 will have its price adjusted, however as usual this value will be announced at the launch of the model.
Check out the current Tucson versions and values:
- New Tucson 1.6 T-GDi “Intermediate” AT for $ 37330 ;
- New Tucson 1.6 T-GDi “Top” AT for $ 40000 ;
- New Tucson 1.6 T-GDi “Special Edition” AT for $ 43100 .