The new Hyundai Tucson 2020 is an SUV that is present and stands out for its impressive visual, state-of-the-art technology. What’s new about what Hyundai Tucson 2020 is bringing is already beginning to emerge, and if you want to know more about the model, keep following it!
The new Hyundai Tucson 2020 is a model appreciated by those who look for more than a simple vehicle, then we will see why the model is so well seen!
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2020!
New Hyundai Tucson 2020
Beginning we will talk about the look of the new Hyundai Tucson 2020 that brings to this launch an even more modern and beautiful model.
Safety at Hyundai Tucson 2020
Models with the new Tucson 2020 need to offer even more safety to its users, and for this the SUV has:
- Front Airbags;
- Seat belt warning;
- Stability and traction controls;
- Automatic unlocking of doors in case of accident;
- Progressive electrical direction;
- Headlights with automatic ignition;
- LED Flashlights;
- Tire pressure monitoring;
- Automatic Stop and Go (Stop & Go);
- Emergency braking signaling.
Hyundai Tucson 2020 Consumption
We are still in the test phase to evaluate the consumption of the new Tucson 2020 , however we have an average expected for the model, see:
- Fueled with Gasoline: average of 10.9 km / l in the city and 15.4 km / l on the highway;
- Fueled with Ethanol: average of 5.2 Km / l in the city and 6.6 Km / l on the highway.
As soon as the results of the tests of consumption of the new Tucson 2020 are announced we will update more information for you!
Price of Hyundai Tucson 2020
The new Hyundai Tucson 2020 will have its price adjusted, however as usual this value will be announced at the launch of the model.
Check out the current Tucson versions and values:
- New Tucson 1.6 T-GDi “Intermediate” AT for $ 37330 ;
- New Tucson 1.6 T-GDi “Top” AT for $ 40000 ;
- New Tucson 1.6 T-GDi “Special Edition” AT for $ 43100 .