The new Hyundai IX 35 2020 arrives in the automotive market with improvements well scored. No major changes were made, but new items and improved performance are some of the new features of the new Hyundai IX 35 2020 .
If you like the model or want to know what we have at the launch of the new Hyundai IX 35 2020 continue to follow.
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2020!
New Hyundai IX 35 2020
The new Hyundai IX 35 2020 is an efficient and visually striking SUV that, with the aim of continuing among the category leaders, invests in punctual improvements.
Among the novelties of the model we have a new multimedia center with GPS navigator and option to connect with smartphones and tablets.
In visual, the model has more sophistication now that its flashlights have LED light to offer more visibility and safety.
Other news presented in the Hyundai IX 35 2020 are:
- Leather steering wheel and handle;
- Quick ignition system that does not require the use of a key;
- 8 airbags;
- New wheel 18 “;
- Panel with LED lighting.
Items of the new Hyundai IX 35 2020
The items in the new Hyundai IX 35 aim to offer more technology, comfort and mainly safety to the users of the model.
Check out some of these items:
- 2 airbags (driver and passenger);
- Automatic lighting of the headlamps;
- Air conditioning;
- Partial leather bench;
- Steering wheel controls;
- Keyless entry;
- Radio CD / MP3 / AUX / USB;
- Air conditioning output to the second row of seats;
- Rear parking sensor;
- ISOFIX system (seat attachment);
- Central Multimedia with Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay® connectivity.
Technical specifications of the new Hyundai IX 35 2020
The data sheet for the new Hyundai IX 35 is updated and now includes information such as:
- Type: 2.0 DOHC (Double Overhead Camshaft);
- Number of cylinders: 04 in line;
- Electronic Injection: MPFI (Mult Point Fuel Injection);
- Type of ignition: Digital electronic mapping incorporated into the injection system;
- Fuel: Ethanol / Petrol;
- Maximum Torque – kgf / RPM: 20.6 (E) / 19.2 (G) @ 4,700;
- Diameter x stroke of the cylinder – mm: 82 x 93,5;
- Compression ratio: 12.1: 1.
Dimensions and Capabilities
- Length of the vehicle: 4,410 mm;
- Fuel tank: 58 liters;
- Rack Card Back Benches. in normal position: 728L – Bench behind. fully folded: 2885L;
- Number of Occupants: 5 Passengers;
- Vehicle width: 1,820 mm;
- Vehicle height (empty): 1,655 mm;
- Distance between axles: 2.640 mm.
Consumption of the new Hyundai IX 35 2020
The consumption of the Hyundai IX 35 2020 was evaluated by INMETRO, and after tests the model that reached grade A presented the following performance:
- Equipped with engine 2.0 flex of 16V average of 6.0 km / l in the city and 7.2 km / l on the road .
Price of the Hyundai IX 35 2020
The new Hyundai IX 35 has a price readjusted in this launch, check below the current value of the model in the market:
- Hyundai ix35 2.0L 16v GLS Automatic flex base: from $ 27050 ;
- Hyundai ix35 2.0L 16v GLS Intermediate automatic flex: from $ 28670 ;
- Hyundai ix35 2.0L 16v GLS Top automatic flex: from $ 35170 .
Check out more pics of the new Hyundai IX 35 with more details of the model: