The new Hyundai HB20 2021 arrives with abrupt changes of look. Despite maintaining the current platform, the new Hyundai HB20 2021 will be inspired by the Saga EV model and will showcase its main weapon: daring details.
Find out more about the New Hyundai HB20 in the following article.
News for the New Hyundai HB20 2021
The new HB20 will have new impressions on the doors, with a more modern look and new pleats that give expression to the compact.
The hexagonal grid guarantees the futuristic sphere, envisioned with thin headlights that mount through the ends of the hood and less defined frames.
The lanterns received irregular cuts, invading the rear cover and having the shape of a lightning. The adoption of traction and stability controls also guarantees more safety for the driver. The New Hyundai HB20 2021 also has a ramp start assistant and offers side airbags.
Discover the main competitors of the compact:
Standard items New Hyundai HB20 2021
The interior of the new HB20 defies the privileged concept of noble materials in the finish. Abusing a lot of satin chrome, black piano and an exclusive leather package, New Hyundai proves that even with a small size, the compact has a lot to offer in style.
Discover some standard articles of the new HB20:
- sport rear mudguard,
- fog lights,
- 15 inch alloy wheels in black,
- red brake calipers,
- leather seats and steering wheel and steering wheel height and depth adjustment,
- side airbags,
- blueMedia® multimedia center with digital television,
- automatic ignition,
- headlights with projector,
- LED light guide
- rear parking sensors,
- automatically folding exterior mirrors,
- split rear seat,
- digital air conditioning,
- volumetric alarm and
- electric windows with one-touch programming (top to bottom)
In addition to all the elements mentioned above, the launch HB20 also has a USB input and an AM / FM radio, a rear defroster, an alarm and an update in the center multimedia.
Technical sheet HB20 2021
With all versions with electric steering, the New Hyundai HB20 2021 will have an engine update. Version 1.0 will receive direct fuel injection, while version 1.6 does not bring any new engine functionality. In the case of 1.0 aspirated, it will not have a cold tan.
➤ See also the major launches of 2021:
See below the main information about the new New Hyundai HB20 2021 :
- Engine: 1.0
- Fuel: alcohol / petrol
- Torque (kgf.m) 10.2
- Power (hp): 80
- Height (mm): 1,470
- Width (mm): 1,680
- Length (mm): 3,920
- Weight (Kg): 990
- Tank (L): 50
- Trunk (L): 300
- Wheelbase (mm): 2500
- Occupants: 5
- Time 0-100 (s): 14.6
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Maximum speed (km / h): 161
- Front-wheel Drive
- Steering: hydraulic
- Rear suspension: torsion axle suspension, semi-independent wheel and coil springs.
- Front suspension: McPherson and front suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and coil springs.
- Brakes: two disc brakes with two ventilated discs.
The new 1.0 Turbo engine in the HB20 2021 is an update of the renowned engines in the New Hyundai range, which guarantees economy of 1.0 and performance of 1.5.
Consumption New Hyundai HB20
Tests of the 2021 model are still in progress and will be indicated by INMETRO. However, the wait for this launch is the following consumption profile:
- City consumption (km / l) alcohol: 8.6 / petrol: 12.2
- Road consumption (km / l) alcohol: 10.6 / petrol: 13.9
HB20 Price 2021
The new HB20 2021 is now available for purchase. As the initial value of its versions is the cheapest (Sense), it will cost from:
- $ 10,000
In more advanced versions like Diamond Plus , it can come from:
- $ 18,000
That’s all because there are a wide variety of model versions available for purchase, not to mention the items available to enhance your model.
- Know the versions you can choose:
- Diamond Plus;
- Lauch Edithion;