The new Honda Insight 2021 has Civic coverage, but the front is all inspired by the Accord. It is hybrid and has a 1.5 i-VTEC Atkinson cycle engine with electric motor in the IMA system. Discover all the details of the Honda Insight 2021 in the following article!
New Honda Insight 2021
The new New Honda Insight 2021 has lithium-ion batteries strategically positioned under the rear seat, which increases the space inside and in the trunk.
By driving most of the time using the electrical system, the sedan always saves fuel. The New Honda Insight also has a 7-inch digital screen, compatible with Android Auto and Car Play, updating the system online via Wi-Fi with smartphones.
Elements that stand out in the new sedan and differ from the Civic range: collision warning and lane invasion, automatic emergency braking and adaptive cruise control.
Discover the competitor New Honda Insight 2021 :
Honda Insight 2021 Standard Articles
The front of the new Insight has chrome trim and LED headlights. The LED headlights, incorporated in the protector, give an air of sophistication to the sedan. The alloy wheels are stylishly designed and form a beautiful package with the rear fitted with larger LED flashlights.
➤ See other versions of New Honda:
Discover the main articles of the new Insight 2021 series :
- Analog-digital cluster;
- Collision and lane invasion alert;
- Compact air conditioning;
- Low speed driving assistant;
- Raised console with speed button;
- Adaptive cruise control;
- Automatic emergency braking;
- Soft touch coating;
- Wireless smartphone slot;
- Traffic sign recognition system;
- Among others.
If the hybrid looks a bit like the Civic in appearance, in mechanical assembly they disappear. Follow the topic below.
Technical sheet Honda Insight 2021
The Insight 2021 mechanical assembly differs considerably from the Civic, its predecessor. It has two engines: a 1.5 aspirated from the Atkinson cycle, which has a longer expansion phase and saves fuel, and the other electric capable of delivering 131 hp and 27.2 kgfm of torque.
➤ Discover others new:
Consult the complete technical sheet New Honda Insight 2021:
- Motorization: 1.5; 131 hp and 27.2 kgfm of torque, 153 hp;
- Exchange: CVT;
- Front-wheel Drive;
- Steering: electric;
- Front suspension: McPherson and front suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and coil springs;
- Rear suspension: Multi-link and rear suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and coil springs;
- Brakes: four disc brakes with two ventilated discs.
- Dimensions and capacities
- Height (mm): 1,433;
- Width (mm): 2,076;
- Length (mm): 4,637;
- Transmission: automatic CVT type
- Weight (Kg): 1.326;
- Tank (L): 56;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2700;
- Trunk (L): 519;
- Occupants: 5.
The strength and power of the New Honda Insight 2021 comes from a 1.5 four-cylinder engine, combined with two other electric motors and a 1.3 kWh lithium-ion battery. And even with such power, the hybrid does not lose its low consumption.
The Civic Hybrid, as this launch of New Honda Insight is known, has an estimated consumption of:
- 20.3 km / l in the city, 23.3 km / l on the road and 22 km / l combined.
Honda Insight 2021 Price
Recently, hybrid cars in USA have benefited from a 7% reduction in the IPI. This is an asset in the round for this New Honda launch. The New Honda Insight has an average price which varies between:
- $ 29,000 and $ 31,000 , depending on the model chosen.
If there is more information on New Honda Insight, we will notify you shortly.