New Honda HR-V 2023 : Prices, Data Sheet, Photos, News
News about the arrival of the new Honda HR-V 2023 are already beginning to circulate, and with this the best-selling SUV in US is even more targeted by those who admire this model.
New Honda HR-V 2023
There is not much information yet about what we will have in the new Honda HR-V 2023 , but then we have brought some of what is already expected for the model, follow! The new Honda HR-V 2023 will offer more comfort and technology in both the interior and the powertrain, see below.
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2023!
What’s New in the Honda HR-V 2023
Several new features are expected for the new Honda HR-V 2023 , but among them we highlight:
- New headlamps with DRL;
- New LED flashlights;
- Rain sensor;
- Rear parking sensor;
- Twilight sensor.
The model also has a striking look composed of modern lines that harmonize with the SUV’s proposal to offer a contemporary style.
Items of the new Honda HR-V 2023
The interior items of the new Honda HR-V 2023 are being chosen to make the model more complete and comfortable in this launch, among these items we have:
- Automatic digital air conditioning;
- Digital audio;
- Seat and steering column with height adjustment;
- Reverse camera;
- Central multimedia with seven-inch screen Multi-touch screen;
- Steering sound controls;
- Electrical direction;
- Internet browser (via hotspot);
- GPS navigator;
- Carpets with fasteners on the floor.
Safety in the new Honda HR-V 2023
Safety is also a strong point of the new Honda HR-V 2023 , and for this the model has approved technology in tests that aim to offer greater safety in adverse situations.
Check out some of the Honda HR-V 2023’s safety items:
- Manual gear;
- LED lights with daytime running lights;
- ABS Brakes and Airbags;
- Anti-dazzle internal mirror;
- Gear shift selector on steering wheel;
- Light and reverse sensors;
- Automatic lighting system for headlamps;
- ULT system (modular configuration of the seats);
- Hill Start Assist (HSA) system.
Technical specifications of the new Honda HR-V
Technical details of the model can not be left out of our post, but as the datasheet of the Honda HR-V 2023 has not yet been disclosed check what is expected:
- Engine: 1.8 16 v SOHC i-VTEC Flexone 140 hp with gasoline and 139 hp with ethanol;
- Transmission: six-speed manual gearbox only in the LX version and seven-speed automatic gearbox type CVT in the LX, EX and EXL versions;
- Length (mm): 4.294;
- Height (mm): 1.586;
- Width (mm): 1.772;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,610;
- Gas tank capacity (l): 51;
- Capacity of the trunk (l): 431.
As soon as the SUV data sheet is released we will update more details in our post for you!
Consumption of the new Honda HR-V 2023
The expected consumption for the new HR-V 2023 is even better than the current model, but as we are still in the testing phase see the expected average:
Refueling with Gasoline
- Average of 10.5 km / l in the city and 12.1 km / l on the highway.
Filling with Ethanol
- Average of 7.1 km / l in the city and 8.5 km / l on the highway.
Price of the new Honda HR-V 2023
The new price of the Honda HR-V will be announced with the launch of the SUV, however we have to follow the versions and values of the current model, check:
- HR-V Touring Automatic Transmission CVT: $ 20600
- HR-V EXL Automatic Transmission CVT: $ 28230
- HR-V EX Automatic Transmission CVT: $ 25950
- HR-V LX Automatic Transmission CVT: $ 24100
- HR-V LX Manual Transmission: $ 22190
Keep an eye on our post because we will update more details of the HR-V 2023 as soon as it’s available!