New Honda Civic 2023: version, interior, price and technical data
There is nothing new to anyone that the new Honda Civic 2023 will cause shivers like its predecessors. And it’s not for less. Considered one of the most comfortable cars in the segment, the new Honda Civic 2023 arrives to show that what is good can still improve! Check out all the information on the Civic 2023 and what’s new in the Touring.
New Honda Civic 2023
Aesthetically speaking, little has changed in the new Civic. A highlight of this launch is the engine – 1.5 turbo petrol with 173 horsepower.
The front grille has also been redesigned in shiny black and the transmission continues with automatic CVT for the superior, EC and EX-L versions and six manual speeds for the Sport and SI versions.
➤ See also the major launches in 2023:
The Touring 2023 version has the novelty of the 18-inch rims option and the rear receives a chrome trim on the bumper.
A set of driver assistance resources called New Honda Sensing is now included as standard, with an adaptive cruise control, an automatic emergency braking system and a lane departure assistant.
Main competitors of the New Honda Civic 2023 :
Standard items Honda Civic 2023
The new New Honda sedan now receives automatic high beam control. Already known as a technological vessel, the New Honda Civic 2023 retains the standard characteristics of the previous model, with side curtains, airbags, ABS with EBD for braking, traction and stability control.
- VSA (Vehicle Stability Assist) stability control;
- AHA (Agile Handling Assist) couple vector;
- Hill Start Assist;
- Six intelligent airbags (front, side and curtains);
- ACE ™ progressive deformation structure (Advanced Compatibility Engineering);
- Four-wheel disc brakes with ABS / EBD (anti-lock, electronic force distribution) and EBA (electronic braking assistant) system;
- Electronic parking brake (EPB) with brake holding function;
- Attachment for Isofix children’s chairs;
- ESS (Emergency Stop Signal) emergency lighting;
- Halogen optics with LED DRL (daytime running lights) and fog lights;
- Multi-vision rear view camera;
- Sunroof One Touch with anti-crushing function;
- Two-zone automatic digital air conditioning;
- Autopilot (cruise control);
- Leather seat covers;
- Trunk with 519 liters capacity, activated by internal button, through the trunk lid or the smart key;
- Driver’s seat with power adjustments in eight directions;
- Parking sensors with visual and audible alerts (front and rear);
- Electric folding mirrors and LED direction indicator;
- Multifunctional steering wheel with leather cover and capacitive sensor;
- Steering column adjustment in height and distance;
- Windshield with acoustic treatment;
- Electric windows with a button to go up and down on all doors;
- Alarm and immobilizer.
With its performance and economy, the New Honda Civic 2023 has come to show the reason for its crown among sedans and is an aggressive bet against its competitors.
Honda Civic 2023 specifications
The engine of the new Civic follows New Honda quality standards and combines the 2.0-liter gasoline engine (160 hp) with a six-speed manual transmission or a CVT automatic transmission. Discover the main information of the new Touring technical sheet:
- Turbo 1.5 DOHC 16V engine, opening time double VTC variable valve, direct injection;
- Maximum power 173 hp;
- Automatic CVT transmission with paddle shifters and seven gears;
- Steering with progressive electric assistance (MA-EPS), with double gable and variable ratio;
- MacPherson front suspension with hydraulic rings and stabilizer bars;
- Multi-link rear suspension with hydraulic rings and stabilizer bars;
- ECON function with Eco Assist ™;
- 215/50 R17 tires;
With a lot of comfort and technology, the Civic 2023 gains further in terms of performance and autonomy. Test the vehicle and prove the efficiency of this new New Honda machine.
With so much technology and a huge set of standard items, the New Honda Civic 2023 has high fuel economy and saves more on the road. Check the average of the model:
Average consumption on the road: 11 km / l;
Average consumption in town: 8 km / l.
Honda 2023 Civic price
Values for the new 2023 Civic Touring start at $ 23,000 . If there is new information about the New Honda Civic 2023 , we will notify you shortly.
Find out more details about this version: