With the new wave of SUVs and crossovers, has the new Golf 2023 impressed? Consider the following article with updates on the new Golf 2023 and what is different to stay in the top selling car position of the brand!
Golf Changes 2023
One thing that we can already say: the new Golf will have no type of electrification and will be “pure” as New Volkswagen explains.
The new Golf 2023 is the eighth generation of the medium hatch and has updated the headlights, which now have an irregular shape, with a tip on the side and with two “bellies” on the main lights.
➤ See also the major launches of 2023:
The Golf 2023 generation will be developed on the MQB platform and thus gain more internal space. Expectations are also growing around the construction materials of the hatch, which will help reduce the weight of the model.
On the mechanical side, the engines will be the famous 1.0 TSI, 1.5 TSI and 2.0 TSI. Volks also plans to equip the Golf with a DSG manual dual-clutch, 7-position or 6-speed transmission.
Main Golf 2023 competitors:
VW Golf 2023 standard items
Golf leads the way among New Volkswagen’s best-selling cars, because in addition to being a 2023 car , which represents a generation, it is the best of the brand from a technical point of view. The new Golf 2023 is a car that represents performance.
The utility also has a very complete series of articles. Find out:
- Composition Media infotainment system with CD player radio, 8-inch touchscreen, App-Connect,
- Proximity sensor, Bluetooth, SD card input, USB connection + auxiliary input with interface
- For ipod / iphone, 8 speakers and voice control
- Kessy system (access to the vehicle without using the key and button to start the engine)
- Start-Stop system
- 7 airbags (2 front with passenger side deactivation, 2 sides on the seats
- Front, 2 curtains and 1 knee for the driver)
- “ASR” traction control
- ESC electronic stability control
- LED back plate lighting
- Black grille with chrome trim
- Ambient lighting (foot, door and exterior mirror lighting) with dimming
- Fog light with LED lighting
- Rear light with 3D LED lighting
- LED daytime running lights
- Front and rear LED reading lights
Golf 2023 data sheet
Golf has already been ranked as one of the 4 most popular cars on the open market. The model loses its position only for the New Honda Civic, New Fiat Palio and VW Gol. And it’s not for nothing. The car presents much more than a beautiful design. Golf is powerful and agile.
For the 2023 version of the Golf , little will change in terms of mechanics. Find out:
- 1.4 L TSI Total Flex engine – 150 hp (can reach 300 hp)
- Maximum speed (km / h): 203
- Time 0-100 (s): 8.7 N / A
- Torque (kgf.m): 25,5
- Automatic transmission with 6-speed manual mode
- Front-wheel Drive
- Brakes: four disc brakes with two ventilated discs.
- Electric steering
- Rear suspension: torsion axis type, semi-independent wheel and helical springs.
- Front suspension: McPherson type and front with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and coil springs.
Golf consumption 2023
Regarding the consumption of the new Golf, INMETRO (National Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology) is the body responsible for disseminating the results. For the new Golf 2023 , the wait is:
- Consumption of the city (km / l) 7.7 (ethanol) and 11.3 (petrol)
- Road consumption (km / l) 9.5 (ethanol) and 13.7 (petrol)
Volkswagen Golf 2023 price
Nowadays, the most expensive Golf line reaches $ 32,000 . For the New Volkswagen Golf 2023, it is expected to reach the average of previous versions.
- New Volkswagen Golf Comfortline: $ 21,000
- New Volkswagen Golf Highline: $ 25,000
- New Volkswagen Golf GTI: $ 32,500
Discover more details on the new Golf 2023 through the photos below and if there is an update on the data of the new medium hatch, we will inform you on the page: