The new Fiat Toro 2023 is a pickup that since its first launch has been offering power and good performance to its users. The model already prepares a new version for the market, and then we can see a little of what the new Fiat Toro 2023 will bring.
New Fiat Toro 2023
With the new Fiat Toro 2023 the pickup truck market in US is even more complete, so check what awaits for this launch!
Fiat Toro is the first truck developed in US by the FCA group and brings with the launch of the 2023 version improvements that aim to keep the model among the most sold.
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2023!
The automaker has not announced any changes yet, but new lines on the rear and pickup headlamps are expected.
As for the colors of this release we hope for 10 options, they are:
- Red Colorado;
- White Environment;
- Black Shadow;
- Brown Horizon;
- Silver Melfi;
- Black Carbon;
- Green Botanic;
- Tribal Red;
- Antique Gray;
Interior of the new Fiat Toro 2023
The new Fiat Toro 2023 prepares an even more equipped interior for this launch, making one of the best 2023 cars among its competition, with items such as:
- Reverse camera;
- Electrical direction;
- 12V socket;
- USB port;
- Speed limit and maintenance alerts;
- Front center armrest;
- Rear center armrest with cup holders;
- Dual zone digital air conditioning;
- Driver’s seat with height adjustment;
- Folding passenger seat;
- Automatic pilot;
- Multifunction leather-wrapped steering wheel;
- 7 Airbags;
- Multimedia center with 5-inch touch screen lcd screen.
Technical specifications of the new Fiat Toro 2023
The Toro 2023 fact sheet will be updated to provide new information for this release, but while awaiting this update check the information expected:
- 1.8-liter 135 hp engine with gasoline and 139 hp with alcohol;
- Engine 2.4 flex of 174 hp with gasoline and 186 hp with alcohol;
- 170 hp diesel engine 2.0;
- 4 × 2 drive (flex motor) or 4 × 4 (diesel engine);
The model also has a six-speed manual or six or nine-speed automatic depending on the version.
Capabilities and Dimensions
- Length (mm) – 4915;
- Width (mm) – 1844;
- Height (mm) – 1680;
- Between-axes (mm) – 2990;
- Weight (kg) – 1619;
- Fuel tank capacity – 60 liters.
Consumption of the new Fiat Toro 2023
INMETRO still performs consumption tests on the new Toro 2023 , but the average expected so far for the pickup in its engines 1.8 and 2.0 are:
Engine 1.8 flex
- Consumption city: 5.8 km / l with alcohol and 7.4 km / l with gasoline;
- Road consumption: 8.3 km / l with alcohol and 10.5 km / l with gasoline.
Engine 2.0 diesel
Consumption city: 9.4 km / l with diesel;
Road consumption: 12.9 km / l with diesel.
We will update more details of Fiat Toro 2023 ‘s consumption as soon as it releases its official INMETRO test.
Price of the Fiat Toro 2023
A readjustment will be applied to the current value of Fiat Toro, but this new value has not yet been announced.
The following gives you the current values and versions of the truck:
- Toro Freedom 1.8 Automatic 4 × 2 (Flex): $ 2250 ;
- Toro Freedom Opening Edition 1.8 Automatic 4 × 2 (Flex): $ 22800 ;
- Toro Freedom 2.0 diesel Manual 4 × 2: $ 26700 ;
- Toro Freedom 2.0 diesel Manual 4 × 4: $ 29000 ;
- Toro Volcano 2.0 diesel Automatic 4 × 4: $ 33700 .
Keep an eye on our post because we will update more information as the new value of Fiat Toro 2023 as soon as disclosed!