With a preview scheduled for the United States, the new Cruze 2020 should arrive with a very representative engine and power. In US, there is still no right date for the launch, but speculation about the news that comes with the new Cruze 2020 has made all car enthusiasts anxious!
The Cruze is a relatively new car, it was presented in 2008 at the Auto Show in Paris and went on with the mission to replace the old Vectra. General Motors chose Cruze as their representative in the sedan category, a very good bet since the USs adhered very well to the design and style of the car.
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2020!
Features of the New Cruze 2020
Today, the characteristics of the new Cruze 2020 more striking has a direct relation with the style of the vehicle that arrives very modern to the market. The car is already synonymous with sophistication and in its 2 versions, sedan and hatch, has been conquering curious looks wherever it goes. This is the famous “presence car”.
Whenever the dealership announces a new launch, consumers want to know what ultimately has changed in the vehicle, updates in design are always the issues most charged by buyers, in addition, of course, engine power, safety and standard items. See what should appear as updated in New Cruze:
- Airbags or double airbags and curtain (depending on the version);
- ABS brakes;
- Anti-theft alarm;
- Daytime running light / LED position light;
- Traction control and stability;
- Rear and front parking sensor;
- Isofix seat fastening system;
- Automatic air conditioning;
- Multifunction steering wheel with height adjustment;
- Departure assistance on ramps;
- Reverse camera;
- Electronic switch;
- On-board computer with five modes;
- Electric external rearview mirrors;
- Luggage compartment: Hatch-300l and Sedan-440l;
- Among many others.
Motor of the New Cruze 2020
Press information is that the big news of General Motors is the engine of the new 2020 cross , which should be optimized in the power and modernization of the engine. Another novelty is the transmission transmission that goes from manual to automatic. Versions must have engines:
- 1.5 Turbo engine of 160 cve 25.4 Kgfm;
- Engine 1.4 with turbocharger with a diesel version, expected to reach 170 horsepower.
Tests indicate an acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h in 9 seconds.
New Cruze 2020
Versions of the New Cruze 2020
As General Motors (GM) dealer responsible for manufacturing Chevrolet crosses 2020 , has not yet released information on the versions of the car, which exist are only ideal based on what is already sold in the US market. Thus, the car would have 2 versions:
- Cruze LT 1.4 16V Ecotec (Aut) (Flex);
- Cruze LTZ 1.4 16V Ecotec (Aut) (Flex).
New Cruze 2020 technical sheet
Still based on information from the Cruze line, some researchers drafted a datasheet of the new cross 2020 that allows to predict what will be the technical characteristics of the new car of GM. It would be like this:
- Engine 1.4 turbo flex of 150 hp with gasoline and 153 hp with alcohol. Always associated with the automatic six-speed gearbox.
Dimensions and capacities:
- Length (mm) – 4665;
- Width (mm) – 1807;
- Height (mm) – 1484;
- Between-axes (mm) – 2700;
- Weight (kg) – 1321;
- Capacity of the trunk – 440 liters;
- Tank capacity – 52 liters;
- Occupants – 5.
Consumption of the New Cruze 2020
One aspect that is quite considerable at the time of choosing the car is the spent with fuel. If the consumption of the new cross 2020 follows the same sequence of the line, you can make the comparison with the competition using this average data:
- Consumption city (Km / L) – 7.6 with alcohol and 11.2 with gasoline;
- Road consumption (Km / L) – 9.6 with alcohol and 14.0 with gasoline.
Price for New Cruze 2020
The launch date of the new Cruze 2020 in US has not yet been announced, it should debut before in the United States only to reach the US dealerships. But meanwhile, it is possible to have a base price for the new Cruze following the values that GM usually puts in its products:
- Cruze LT 1.4 16V Ecotec (Aut) (Flex) – $ 25000 ;
- Cruze LTZ 1.4 16V Ecotec (Aut) (Flex) – $ 28300 .