Equipped with a 1.3 turbo engine, the new Cronos 2021 was developed in partnership between USA engineers and Italian partners. With more power and torque, the new Cronos 2021 is also more economical than the previous version.
Do you want to get to know the new Cronos 2021 up close ? See the article below.
The new Cronos 2021 has a special mission: to replace all aspects of the 1.8 E-TorQ, which includes the New Fiat Toro pickup and the Jeep Renegade. The boot space is incredible: 525 liters. The exchange rate will be the same as for the Argo, the CVT model, the automated 6-speed GSR and certain renovations.
Developed in Betim – MG factories, the new compact has the aspirated Firefly 1.3 family operating in its DNA. The difference is due to the head of 4 valves per cylinder, the turbocharger and direct injection.
Main competitors of the new Cronos 2021 :
Elements of the Cronos 2021 series
Technology is not lacking in the new generation of Cronos . With a 7 inch screen, it has USB, audio streaming, auxiliary and Bluetooth inputs.
✓ See more New Fiat launches:
It supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The steering wheel is fitted with voice commands and the driver can access his mobile phone without having to take his hands off the steering wheel. Discover the main elements of the Cronos 2021 series :
- Butterfly exchange;
- Steering wheel controls;
- Front and rear USB;
- Ambient light;
- Starting aid on ramps;
- Rear view camera;
- Anti-crushing glass closure system;
- Front and side airbags;
- Keyless Entry-N-Go technology;
- Electric folding system Foldable in the mirrors;
- Lighting puddles, comfort lamps;
- Temperature setting;
- Air conditioner;
- Twilight sensor;
- Rain sensor;
- Religa-e-Para sensor that reduces vehicle consumption;
- And more.
The windshield of the new Cronos 2021 activates automatically from the first drop of rain, preventing the pilot from being distracted to start the wipers.
Cronos 2021 data sheet
The new Cronos 2021 is equipped with the new 1.3 turbo and 1.8 engine, with 139 hp and 18.9 kgfm. To help consumption and make it even more economical than the previous version.
✓ Discover more news:
Even with the high horsepower, the Italian compact comes with a smaller displacement (1.3 versus 1.8) and direct injection, while the 16-valve head collaborates at high speeds. See the full Cronos 2021 datasheet:
- 1.3 Turbo engine – Firefly;
- Head of 4 valves per cylinder;
- Direct injection and turbocharger;
- 6-speed automatic transmission;
- Power between 150 and 160 hp, and torque of 23.5 kgfm;
- Cylinder cm³ – 1332;
- Number of cylinders – 4;
- Arrangement of cylinders – Line;
- Flex fuel;
- Compression ratio – 13.2: 1;
- Number of valves per cylinder – 2;
- SOHC valve control;
- Food sucked;
- Power (hp / rpm) petrol 101/6250;
- Torque (kgfm / rpm) petrol 13.7 / 3500;
- Maximum speed (km / hour) – 184;
- Acceleration 0-100 km / h (seconds) – 10.8;
- Power (hp / rpm) ethanol – 109/6250;
- Torque (kgfm / rpm) ethanol – 14.2 / 3500;
- Length (mm) – 3998;
- Height (mm) – 1505;
- Between the axles (mm) – 2521;
- Width (mm) – 1724;
- Trunk capacity (liters) – 525;
- Fuel tank capacity (liters) – 48;
- Net weight in running order (kg) – 1229.
As the new Cronos is still being released, as soon as there are more details on the mechanics of the utility, we will update it on the page.
Cronos 2021 manages to maintain its economy with the new technologies used in the engine. See the averages below:
➤ 1.3 flexible motor
- Road consumption (km / liter) – ethanol – 10.2
- Consumption of the city (km / liter) – ethanol – 9.2
- Road consumption (km / liter) – petrol – 14.3
- Urban consumption (km / liter) – petrol – 12.9
1.8 1.8 flex motor
- Road consumption (km / liter) – ethanol – 9.6
- Consumption of the city (km / liter) – ethanol – 8.0
- Road consumption (km / liter) – petrol – 13.8
- Consumption of the city (km / liter) – petrol – 11.5
New Cronos Price 2020
Cronos’ current top line leaves for $ 16,200 . The expectation for the launch is that it does not exceed this amount. As soon as there is new information about the model, we will inform you on the page.
Now watch a video with information on the launch of Cronos 2021 and more photos of the compact.