The new Cobalt 2020 is a sleek design vehicle that conquers users looking for a more conservative model. The sedan has undergone a repagination, and with the launch of the new Cobalt 2020 the expectation is that the model will come even more beautiful and offer improvements that attract even more users, follow!
The official date for the launch of the new Cobalt 2020 has not yet been released, however you can follow our next post to check some of the details that the model will present.
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2020!
New Cobalt 2020
The new Cobalt 2020 is coming and with it brings a repagination that aimed to make the style of the model a little more modern and meet some of the changes that users already asked.
- Type: Transverse front, Petrol and Ethanol;
- Number of cylinders: 4 in line;
- Valves, total: 8 (SOHC);
- Compression ratio: 12.3;
- Fuel Injection: MPFI;
- Maximum Power: Ethanol – 111 hp (82.0 kW / 110 hp) @ 5200 rpm / Petrol – 106 hp (78.0 kW / 105 hp) @ 5200 rpm;
- Maximum Torque Liquid: Ethanol – 17.7 mKgf (174 Nm) @ 2600 rpm / Petrol – 16.8 mKgf (165 Nm) @ 2800 rpm.
- Total Length (mm): 4.481;
- Body width (mm): 1,735;
- Total width – mirror to mirror (mm): 2.005;
- Height (mm): 1.509;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,620;
- Fuel tank (liters): 54;
- Luggage compartment (liters): 563.
As soon as the new technical sheet of the new Cobalt 2020 is released we will update more information for you!
Consumption of the new Cobalt 2020
The consumption of the new Cobalt 2020 is evaluated in tests both in the city and on the road, but while INMETRO does not divulge the results see the expected consumption:
1.8-liter engine and six-speed manual transmission
- Average 8.3 km / l in the city;
- Average of 10.4 km / l on the road.
Price of the new Cobalt 2020
A readjustment is expected for the new Cobalt 2020 , and as this amount will be announced only at the official release of the model see its current value:
- LTZ 1.8: Starting Price : $ 18200
- ELITE 1.8: Starting from: $ 20130