The new Chevrolet Trailblazer 2023 looks too good and promises to be ahead of the competition in terms of technology and design. Do you want to know the Chevrolet Trailblazer 2023 in detail? So see the details below!
Explore the 2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer
The Chevreolet Trailblazer 2023 has it all. The new model is powered by the VID 3.6 SIDI engine. It is part of the GM High Feature range and has been modernized over the years.
It also has a new propeller, known as the Duramax or 2.8 CDTI, which provides 200 hp and a large 51 kgfm. It was considered to be the highest torque in the van segment in USA.
The Trailblazer is like a truck, with a modern and sophisticated design.
Chevrolet Trailblazer 2023 Standard items
Car enthusiasts know that the more standard the vehicle, the more comfortable and sophisticated it is. Therefore, the items in the New Chevrolet Trailblazer 2023 series are varied and highly technological.
➤ Discover other versions:
If you like technology, you will like to see the list of the brand’s standard items:
- Rear view camera;
- New Chevrolet Mylink;
- Automatic headlights and six airbags;
- Remote start of the engine with the key to switch on the air conditioning and the electrical settings of the driver’s seat;
- Chrome mirrors;
- Retractable trunk lid;
- Alerts for involuntary exit from the frontal collision strip;
- Alerts for blind spot exits;
- Alerts for rear cross drive outputs;
- Rain sensor;
- Front and rear parking sensors;
- Digital air with outputs for rear row occupants and autopilot;
- Board computer;
- Cruise control on the steering wheel;
- Traction and stability control;
- Power folding mirrors;
- Onstar system;
- Remote start system.
Chevrolet Trailblazer 2023 Versions
The new model has two beautiful versions:
- New 2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer LTZ 3.6 V6
- New 2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer LTZ 2.8 CDTI
Chevrolet Trailblazer 2023 Specifications
It is very important to review the data sheet before purchasing a vehicle. The technical sheet shows all the details of the car. Details such as: engine, valves, dimensions, among other information.
See the technical data sheet for the New Chevrolet Trailblazer 2023 below :
- Engine : 2.8 CDTI or 3.6 V6 SIDI;
- Number of cylinders: 4 in a row;
- Valves: 16;
- Compression ratio : 16.5: 1;
- Maximum net power (ABNT NBR 5484): Diesel: 200 hp at 3,600 rpm;
- Wheels: 18-inch light alloy rim;
- Tires: 265/55 R16;
- Total length (mm): 4887;
- Width without mirrors (mm): 1902;
- Height (mm): 1844;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2845
Average consumption of the Chevrolete Trailblazer 2023
New Chevrolet always brings innovations to its admirers, ensuring that they do not spend excessively on fuel.
➤ COMPARE! Take a look at these models:
The New Chevrolet Trailblazer 2023 , has an average consumption equal to the previous model. So if you already own the old model, there shouldn’t be any big surprises in the new model.
Here is the average consumption:
In the city
- New Chevrolet Trailblazer 2.8 – 8.4 km / liter on petrol;
- New Chevrolet Trailblazer 3.6 – 6.6 km / liter petrol.
On the road
- New Chevrolet Trailblazer 2.8 – 10.5 km / liter on petrol;
- New Chevrolet Trailblazer 3.6 – 8.6 km / liter petrol.
Chevrolet Trailblazer 2023 Price
As with the consumption of a car, it is important that you know its price. Many cars are very sophisticated and very expensive. Others are already simple and much more accessible. What will weigh the most is everyone’s pocket.
See the prices of the Trailblazer 2023 versions below:
- New Chevrolet Trailblazer LTZ 3.6 V6: $ 40,000
- New Chevrolet Trailblazer LTZ 2.8 CDTI: $ 45,000
We will always bring the latest news from the New Chevrolet Trailblazer. Stay tuned! To inspire you, keep some photos of this new model.