With plenty of terrain-independent comfort, the new Chevrolet S10 2021 is designed to give both driver and passenger a unique experience. Check out details of the Chevrolet S10 2021 in the article below.
With the phrase “The challenges of your daily life will eat dust”, the new S10 is here to surprise you in every way.
New Chevrolet S10! 2021
The new S10 2021 pickup truck has two powertrain and traction options. Traditionally, the pickup is robust and meets any challenge.
In the technical part, the engine has the 2.5L with 206hp and 27mkgf of torque, and the 2.8L Turbo Diesel with 200hp and 51mkgf. Regarding technology, it is not lacking!
With MyLink, the integration between driver and technology is complete, which helps in every way behind the wheel.
➤ See other brand releases:
- New Chevrolet Bolt 2021
- New Chevrolet Spark 2021
On an 8 inch touchscreen you can exchange messages, choose music and navigate routes through voice commands, so there is no distraction from the driver. Available for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
New Chevrolet S10 2021 Competitors:
- VW Amarok V6
Chevrolet S10 2021 Series Items
The S10 2021 is packed with technology: front-end collision alert, parking attendant, direction indicator lights on the exterior rearview mirrors and front camera that detects if the driver is getting off the track.
➤ Also fall in love with the news:
- New Ford Ranger 2021
- New Volkswagen Tarek 2021
Realizing that the car is getting out of control, the S10 alerts the driver, reducing crash rates. Check out the complete serial sheet for the new New Chevrolet S10 2021 in the following list:
- Double airbag
- Burglar Alarm
- Frontal Collision Alert
- Range Exit Alert
- Seat belt beep
- Retractable 3-point rear and center rear seat belts
- Traction control
- Electronic stability control
- Front fog light
- Fog lantern
- Tire Pressure Alert
- Carter protector
- Headlight Height Adjustment
- 4 × 2, 4 × 4 and reduced traction electronic selector
- Limited Slip System
- ABS brake system, brake distribution system (“EBD”) and emergency braking assistance (“PBA”)
- Engine immobilization system
- Back cover with key
- Steering column lock
- Folding pocket knife
- Height-adjustable steering column
- Among others.
Chevrolet S10 2021 Datasheet
The engine of the new New Chevrolet S10 2021 impresses. The power of the S10’s engines is combined with the comfort of electric steering.
The six-speed automatic transmission brings convenience and further enhances pickup performance. Regardless of the terrain, it will not let you down.
Check out the full engine of the New Chevrolet S10 2021 :
- MOTOR 2.8 Diesel Longitudinal, in front of front axle / Turbo diesel
- Electric Belt Steering Gear – 18.92: 1 reduction
- Front: The disc with floating caliper
- Brakes: Parallel Dual Circuit Hydraulics Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Distribution System (EBD) and Emergency Brake Assist (BAS) on Rear and Front Wheels
- Number of cylinders: 4 in a row
- Front Suspension: Independent with articulated arms, coil springs, anti-roll bar and telescopic shock absorbers. pressurized hydraulics
- Rear Suspension: 2-stage semi-elliptical spring beam and pressurized hydraulic telescopic shock absorbers
- Compression Ratio: 16.5: 1
- Maximum Net Torque (ABNT NBR 5484 / ISO 1585): 44.9 mkgf (440 Nm) @ 2000 rpm – Manual 51.0 mkgf (500 Nm) @ 2000 rpm – Automatic
- Maximum Net Power (ABNT NBR 5484 / ISO 1585): 200 hp (147 kW / 197 hp) @ 3600 rpmTtraction: 4 × 4
- Transmission type: 6-speed manual 6-speed automatic with active select (optional)
- Rear: Drum System
- Valves: 16
Chevrolet S10 2021 consumption
Following are the consumption rates of the new New Chevrolet S10 2021 :
- New Chevrolet S10 CS 2.8 4 × 4 MT – 8.7 km / liter on diesel
- New Chevrolet S10 CS 2.8 4 × 4 MT – 10.6 km / liter on diesel
Chevrolet S10 2021 Price
The price of the New Chevrolet S10 2021 starts from 27600 $. The top line version is in the range of $ 48400 $.
If there is more information about the new New Chevrolet S10 we will inform you soon. Check out more photos of this release and an exclusive video of the truck.