Mitsubishi Outlander 2023 : Price, Engine and Consumption
The Mitsubishi Outlander 2023 is the new generation of an SUV full of elegance, technology and robustness, and as we like to be inside each launch we prepare this post that brings information about the new Mitsubishi Outlander 2023 .
Mitsubishi Outlander 2023
The Mitsubishi Outlander 2023 has not yet reached the US market, so check out more information about this automotive launch.
➤ See other awesome releases of the year 2023
Features of the Mitsubishi Outlander 2023
The Mitsubishi Outlander 2023 is the combination of the 4X4 with elegance and is also a highlight in technology, innovation and sportiness.
The model comes with three engine options, all in aluminum, offers greater autonomy and performance and stands out for having ample internal space for up to 7 people.
The Mitsubishi Outlander 2023 design draws attention by having sharp lines and a large front that makes the SUV look even more striking.
In the model we also have LED flashlights a new design on the back that completes the look of this launch.
Colors of the Mitsubishi Outlander 2023
For this release are expected 7 external colors, then you can see what they will be:
- Black Pearl;
- Cool Silver;
- Cosmic Blue;
- Orient Red;
- Quartz Brown;
- Titanium Gray;
- White Pearl.
Interior of the Mitsubishi Outlander 2023
Let us now talk about the interior of the Mitsubishi Outlander , because what is expected is the latest technology, greater comfort and safety for users.
Some of the expected serial items for this model are:
- Front airbags;
- Two-zone automatic digital air conditioning;
- Leather seats;
- Driver’s seat with electric adjustment;
- On-board computer;
- Multifunction steering wheel;
- Cruise control;
- Electrical direction;
- Rain sensor;
- Multimedia system;
- 18-seat and five-spoke alloy wheels;
- Parking Sensor;
- Reverse camera.
Mitsubishi Outlander 2023 datasheet
The technical data sheet for the 2023 car has not yet been released, but some of the information already expected for this release can be checked below, see:
- Length: 4695 mm;
- Width: 1810 mm;
- Height: 1680 mm;
- Between-axles: 2670 mm;
- Front gauge: 1540 mm;
- Rear gauge: 1540 mm;
- Ground clearance: 190 mm;
- Weight in running order: 1717 kg;
- Payload: 543 kg;
- Total gross weight: 2260 kg;
- Towing capacity without brake: 750 kg;
- Towing capacity with brake: 2000 kg;
- Places: 7.
- Maximum Speed (KM / H): 190;
- Arrangement and Fuel: transverse / Diesel;
- Cylinders & Head: 4 inline / 16 valves / DOHC;
- Displacement (CM3): 2268;
- Diameter X Course (MM X MM): 86.0 X 97.6;
- Compression ratio: 14.9;
- Maximum Power: CV @ RPM) 165 @ 3500;
- Maximum Torque: (KGF-M @ RPM) 36.7.
As soon as the new Mitsubishi Outlander 2023 datasheet is released we will update more information.
Mitsubishi Outlander 2023 Consumption
Consumer tests conducted by INMETRO will evaluate the performance of the Mitsubishi Outlander , however as these tests have not yet been announced see the average we expect for this SUV:
- Mitsubishi Outlander fueled with Diesel: average 11 km / liter in the city;
- Mitsubishi Outlander fueled with Diesel: average of 13.4 km / liter on the road.
As soon as we announce the results of official tests we will update more information.
Mitsubishi Outlander 2023 price
The price of the new Mitsubishi Outlander 2023 has not yet been announced, but a readjustment is expected in relation to the current value of the SUV.
Check the price of the model currently:
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0L: Starting at $ 39600
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0L Comfort: Starting at $ 41500
- Mitsubishi Outlander 3.0L V6 GT with FTP: from $ 28800
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2.2L Diesel with FTP: from $ 56000
Once confirmed the new value of the Mitsubishi Outlander 2023 we will update more information here, keep an eye!