Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2020
The new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2020 has big promises to be the car of the year. Featuring several highly modern, high-security, comfort and economy items, this launch offers all the best in this category.
Are you going to change cars? Check out other SUVs 2020:
Rescuing the name of a Mitsubishi sports classic, Eclipse Cross stands out for the daring visual and brings elements of the brand’s new visual language.
The medium SUV has a high waist line and well demarcated and low roof with soft fall. The rear window is fairly sloped and is divided by the lanterns. The lead features elements similar to Outlander’s older brother.
Main competitors of the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2020:
Motoring the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2020
In Europe, the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is equipped with a 1.5-cylinder four-cylinder turbocharged gasoline engine associated with the CVT transmission, or a 2.2 turbo diesel with eight-speed automatic transmission.
Here in US, he will be able to use the ASX 170 hp 2.0 hp or the Outlander 165 hp 2.2-liter turbo diesel. The company said it will release more details about the arrival of the new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2020 in US soon.
Items of the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2020
Considered a super complete vehicle, the new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2020 offers its customers and users several standard items. All of them of high technology, with enough security, comfort and stability. Not to mention its economy.
Below we list the main items present in Eclipse Cross version 2020:
- Air conditioning;
- False radiator grille in X-shaped frame;
- LED lights;
- Daytime lights;
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto;
- Screen of 7;
- Severe column transition fracture on the roof;
- Majestic wheel arches with powerful vyshtampovki filled with 18-inch wheels (maybe plenty of room for larger wheels);
- Characteristic ribs on the surfaces of the doors and rear wings;
- Compact windows with a high sill;
- Off-road coupe;
- Pure bumpers;
- Compact rear door with large glass covered with a spoiler;
- Elegant full-size smart shed full-size LED lighting chandelier;
- Among others.
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2020 datasheet
Through the technical data sheet of the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2020 it is possible to stay inside all the details of this vehicle. However, until the closing of this post the manufacturer brand had not yet disclosed the technical specifications of this release.
Here’s some technical information on the current model:
- Gearbox: manual, 6-speed and front-wheel drive
- Performance: From 0 to 100 km / h in only 9.5 s, and top speed of 205 km / h
- Steering: electric 11.4 m (turning diameter)
- Brakes: vented discs (front) and solid discs (rear)
- Engine: Petrol, front, transverse., 4 cylinders in line, 1,499 cm3; 16V, direct injection, turbo, 163 hp at 5,500 rpm, 25,5 mkgf between 1,800 rpm
- Wheels and tires: light alloy and 215/70 R16
- Suspensions: McPherson (front) and multilink (rear).
Dimensions and capacities
- Length: 440.5 cm;
- Width: 180.5 cm;
- Height: 168.5 cm;
- Between-axis: 267 cm;
- Weight: 1.425 kg;
- Luggage compartment: 341 liters (reclining seat) and 488 liters (advanced seat).
* Once disclosed, we will update this article again!
Eclipse Cross 2020 price
One of the most sought after information on this model is its value in the US auto market.
The estimate is that this car will be sold from $ 35050 . The final price may vary due to different factors. As today’s automakers allow consumers to include and take out various car accessories.