The Kia Sportage 2023 is a luxury SUV ready to offer its users a unique experience. The model brings together state-of-the-art technology, state-of-the-art powertrain and good performance as we will see in the next post prepared with details of the new Kia Sportage 2023 !
Kia Sportage 2023
The new Kia Sportage 2023 has not yet had its confirmed release date, but we have gathered some information on what is already expected for the SUV and we brought in the following post!
➤ Looking for comparisons? See other SUV’s expected for 2023!
Features of the Kia Sportage 2023
The Kia Sportage has undergone a major restyling on its latest release, so the 2023 model is expected to bring smooth changes to the look.
One among the changes planned and the LED headlamp that can come a little more elongated in this launch with the intention of offering an even more modern style to the model.
The datasheet for the Kia Sportage 2023 also receives news, such as its 2.0 flex engine that gives even more power to the SUV.
The Kia Sportage has as main competitors the Jeep Compass, Hyundai IX35, Mitsubishi ASX and Fiat Freemont, models of much technology and comfort that deliver to the user motor of last generation as the engine 2.0 flex DOHC.
Colors of the Kia Sportage 2023
So far the expectation is that the Kia Sportage 2023 arrives 7 colors external, check which are:
- White Snow;
- Bright Silver;
- Silver Mineral;
- Blue Mercury;
- Intense Red.
Kia Sportage Items
We have news about the items of the Kia Sportage 2023 , because now the SUV is more complete and has items such as:
- Air conditioning;
- Electrical direction;
- Electric trio;
- Cruise control;
- Radio with CD / MP3;
- USB, AUX and Bluetooh;
- Multifunction steering wheel;
- Reverse camera;
- 17 – ring alloy wheels.
- Alerts on the steering wheel for gear shifts;
- Side and curtain airbags;
- Assistant rampart;
- Rear-facing camera with multimedia screen displays;
- Rain sensor;
- Fog lights and LED flashlights;
- Panoramic solar roof.
Kia Sportage datasheet
The 2023 fact sheet presents new information regarding the improvements of this release, check out some of this expected information:
- Engine: 2.0 L FLEX;
- Type: 4 cylinders in line;
- Feed system: sequential electronic injection;
- Displacement (cm3): 1999;
- Command: DOHC, 16-valve, Dual CVVT;
- Compression ratio: 12:01;
- Maximum power: (gasoline / ethanol) (cv @ rpm) 156 @ 6200/167 @ 6,200;
- Maximum torque: (gasoline / ethanol) (kgm @ rpm) 19.2 @ 4,700 / 20,6 @ 4,700.
Dimensions and capacities
- Length (mm): 4,480;
- Width (mm): 1.855;
- Height (mm): 1.655;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2.670;
- Bitola (front / rear) (mm): 1612/1625;
- Rear balance (mm): 910;
- Front balance (mm): 900;
- In running order: 1,570;
- Total gross weight: 2,050;
- Minimum ground clearance (mm): 182;
- Load capacity: (kg) 480;
- Luggage volume (SAE) Normal: 868 / Folded: 1,700;
- Fuel tank volume (l): 62;
- Number of occupants: 5.
- Front: Ventilated discs;
- Rear: Solid discs.
- Front: 225/55 R18 or 245/45 R19;
- Rear: 225/55 R18 or 245/45 R19.
- Front: 7.0J x 18 or 7.5J x 19;
- Rear: 7.0J x 18 or 7.5J x 19.
Consumption Kia Sportage 2023
The Kia Sportage test of consumption is performed by INMETRO, while the tests are completed, check the expected average:
- Average consumption in the city: 6.0 km / l with alcohol and 8.7 km / l with gasoline;
- Average consumption on the road: 7.5 km / l with alcohol and 11.0 km / l with gasoline.
Price and Versions of the Kia Sportage 2023
We are waiting for Kia to release the new Kia Sportage 2023 prices, and while we wait, check out the current SUV price:
- Kia Sportage P.152: from $ 30900;
- Kia Sportage P.253: from $ 36250;
- Kia Sportage P.254: from $ 37600;
- Kia Sportage P.787: from $ 37700;
- Kia Sportage P.255: from $ 39900.