Let’s talk about the new Kia Picanto 2023 ? The model is modern and competitive, and brings to the market a new experience for its user. The model draws attention to its visual and the expectation is that with this release the Kia Picanto 2023 even better!
Kia Picanto 2023
Kia has invested more and more in technology for its vehicles, and the Kia Picanto 2023 is one of the models that promises to present this technological evolution of the brand!
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2023!
The new Kia Picanto 2023 can reach the national market in the second half of 2023, and the expectation is that the model reaches with this release a public not yet reached.
To expand its market the Kia Picanto 2023 presents novelties such as:
- New refurbished front grille;
- Redesigned LED lights;
- Sharpest lines on your side;
- New items inside.
Colors of the Kia Picanto 2023
The possibility of a new color for the launch of the car 2023 has not been ruled out, but so far the guaranteed options are:
- Bright Red;
- Black Aurora;
- Gray Titanium;
- Light White.
Items of the new Kia Picanto
As previously said Kia invested in new items for the Picanto 2023 , and now the model has options such as:
- 7 “multimedia system with 3D navigation;
- Multifunction steering wheel with sound system;
- Stability control;
- Progressive electric steering with automatic and manual gearbox options;
- 7 Airbag;
- ISOFIX system for fixing of children’s chairs;
- Reverse camera with multimedia system;
- 3-point rear seat belts;
- Rear window defroster;
- Direction with progressive electrical assistance.
Technical specifications of the new Kia Picanto
We hope for the official announcement of the new technical data sheet of the Kia Picanto 2023 , and until it is announced check out some information that is already planned for this launch:
- Engine: 1.0 L Flex;
- Type: 3 cylinders in line;
- Feeding system: Sequential electronic injection;
- Displacement (cm3): 998;
- Command: DOHC, 12 valve CVVT (variable);
- Compression ratio: 12.5: 1;
- Maximum power (gasoline / ethanol) (cpm @ rpm) 77 @ 6200/80 @ 6.200;
- Maximum torque (gasoline / ethanol) (kgm @ rpm) 9.4 @ 4.500 / 9.8 @ 4.500.
Dimensions and Capabilities
- Length (mm): 3.595;
- Width (mm): 1.595;
- Height (mm): 1.495;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,400;
- Bitola (front / rear) (mm): 1.394 / 1.403;
- Rear balance (mm): 520;
- Front balance (mm): 675;
- In running order: 971;
- Total gross weight: 1,370;
- Load capacity (kg): 419;
- Minimum ground clearance (mm): 141;
- Fuel tank volume (l): 35;
- Number of occupants: 5.
More information can be inserted in the model datasheet, so we will update more information in our post as soon as possible.
Consumption of the Kia Picanto 2023
The evaluation of performance and consumption of Kia Picanto is performed by INMETRO, and since the tests have not been finalized we have brought the average that is already expected for this model, see:
- Fueled with Gasoline: average of 11.5 Km / L in the city and 14 Km / l on the highway;
- Fueled with Alcohol: average of 8 Km / L in the city and 9.5 Km / l on the highway
Price of the new Kia Picanto 2023
The readjustment of the Kia Picanto 2023 is already expected, but we will still have to wait for the launch of the model to check this new price.
The following is the model’s current price, see:
- Kia Picanto J 385: $ 15900