Jeep Wrangler 2023 : Prices, Photos, Specs, Consumables
Derived from the manufacturer’s historic line of military vehicles, the new Jeep Wrangler 2023 will soon arrive in the US automotive market with some news for this segment. The Jeep Wrangler 2023 has several modern and technological equipment, ready to offer unique experiences to its users!
Jeep Wrangler 2023
Presenting recently in Los Angeles, the new generation of the Jeep Wrangler will hit the automotive market as the 2023 line.
➤ See also great news from JEEP for 2023!
The 4 × 4 utility comes with everything renewed and with the promise of two eco versions for the next two years. Made in Toledo, Ohio, the classic model will have a variant of gasoline and electric propulsion.
Inside, the environment continues to replicate the ruggedness and ruggedness of the Jeep model Wrangler , featuring a body-colored (Rubicon) or leather-trimmed dashboard, in addition to standard Jeep TFT analogue instrumentation.
Main competitors of the Jeep Wrangler:
- New Troller.
Ideal for those who practice off-road, the new Jeep Wrangler 2023 brings to the US automotive market innovative series items for this sport, offering unique experiences to its users.
Below you can check the items in the template:
- Multi-stage front airbags;
- Automatic air conditioning;
- Compass and temperature marker integrated into the panel;
- Passenger front seat with rear seat entry facilitator;
- Driver’s seat with height adjustment;
- Folding rear bench;
- Anti-slip safety bar;
- Double bonnet (canvas and rigid);
- Height-adjustable steering column;
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with body roll reduction, Traction Control and Start Assist in slope and slope (Hill Start Assist);
- Fog lights;
- 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS;
- Variable intermittent windscreen wipers and high-pressure jet rear window wiper (fixed on hard top);
- Automatic pilot;
- AM / FM / CD radio, MP3 compatibility with auxiliary input and Uconnect System (Bluetooth, voice command and USB input);
- 17 “aluminum wheels with 245/75 R17 tires;
- Rearview mirrors with electrical adjustment;
- Carpeted floor mats;
- 4 × 4 Command Trac® with shift-on-the-fly system with limited slip differential;
- 5-speed automatic transmission;
- Electrical locks with remote control;
- Electric windows;
- Steering wheel and gear shift lever in leather.
Jeep Wrangler 2023 Series Items
According to speculation, the new Jeep Wrangler 2023 will offer the following fuel consumption:
- Consumption city (km / l): 5.8;
- Road consumption (km / l): 6.8.
Jeep Wrangler 2023 technical specifications
We are waiting for the release of the Jeep Wrangler 2023 datasheet! While not disclosed, check out the technical specifications of the current model:
- Exchange: Automatic with 5-speed manual mode;
- Traction: 4 × 4;
- Front Suspension: Transverse (beam) and front axle suspension with stabilizer bar, rigid type wheel and helical springs;
- Rear suspension: Beam and rear axle suspension with stabilizer bar, stiff wheel and helical springs;
- Brakes: Four disc brakes with four ventilated discs.
Dimensions and capacity
- Height: 1840 mm;
- Width: 1873 mm;
- Length: 4233 mm;
- Between-axes: 2423 mm;
- Weight: 1759 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 70.0 liters;
- Capacity of the trunk: 14.2 liters.
- Number of occupants: 4 people.
How much is the Jeep Wrangler 2023?
Currently, the Jeep Wrangler is available in US dealerships in only two versions, costing:
- Jeep Wrangler SPORT 3.6 V6: $ 52400 ;
- Jeep Wrangler UNLIMITED SPORT 3.6 V6: $ 55250 .
For the Jeep Wrangler 2023 , no information about the versions and their respective values were disclosed. But as soon as we get more details on, we will update this post again!