The Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 is a luxury SUV that has been coming to the market to offer the best that a model like this can have. Lots of state-of-the-art technology and state-of-the-art motoring are awaited for the 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 , and if you want to know more about the model, just follow it.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023
The Hyundai Santa Fé 2023 is a launch planned to surprise the market for luxury SUVs, below we will be able to check more details of the model.
The news of the Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 includes small restylings in its visual and improvements in its motorization so that the model offers even more performance to its users.
Some of the expected changes include:
- New items inside;
- LED flashlights;
- Redesigned front grille.
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 comes to the market to compete with large models such as Honda CRV and Honda WR-V, these two models being big highlights that have invested heavily in technology.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 items
The interior of Santa Fe 2023 will be more complete, since now the model has:
- Central Entertainment with touch screen with integrated radio with CD player, MP3, GPS, DVD, Bluetooth;
- Rear camera and steering wheel controls;
- Supervision instrument panel;
- Smart Key;
- Immobilizer System;
- Sound system with 4 speakers and 2 front tweeters;
- Inputs for Ipod and USB and Auxiliary;
- Electronic Air Conditioner with digital display (Dual Full Auto);
- Auto Cruise Control;
- On-board computer;
- Reverse camera;
- Four-spoke sports steering wheel in two tones;
- Leather steering wheel and handle.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 datasheet
We look forward to the updated datasheet of the Hyundai 2023 launch , and while it is not disclosed check information already expected:
- Type: Lambda II 3.3L DOHC;
- Number of cylinders: 6 in V;
- Head: Aluminum;
- Number of valves: 24;
- Maximum power – cv / RPM: 270 / 6,400;
- Maximum torque – kg.f / RPM: 32.4 / 5.300;
- Compression ratio: 10.4: 1;
- Electronic Injection: MPFI (Multi Point Fuel Injection);
- Type of ignition: Digital electronic mapping incorporated into the injection system;
- Fuel: Petrol.
Weights and capacities
- Fuel tank: 64 liters;
- 5-piece luggage carrier: 2.025L Max. 1.003L Min. (SAE Standard);
- 7-piece luggage carrier: 2.025L Max. 994 Min. (SAE Standard);
- Number of Occupants: 5/7 passengers;
- Weight in running order: 1,773 kg;
- Total gross weight: 2,510 kg.
- Length of vehicle: 4,690 mm;
- Vehicle width: 1,880 mm;
- Vehicle height (empty): 1,680 mm;
- Wheelbase: 2,700 mm;
- Front gauge: 1,628 mm;
- Rear gauge: 1.639 mm;
- Front balance: 935 mm;
- Rear balance: 1,055 mm.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 Consumption
INMETRO is carrying out the consumption tests of this model, and so far the expected average is:
- Hyundai Santa Fe with 3.3L V6 Lambda 270 horsepower engine: Average of 9 km / liter in the city;
- Hyundai Santa Fe with 3.3L V6 Lambda 270 horsepower engine: Average 12 km / liter on the road.
Price of the new Hyundai Santa Fe 2023
The launch price of the Hyundai Santa Fé 2023 will be announced at its launch, but we are waiting for the model with an initial price of $ 35170 .
As soon as we release the versions and values of Santa Fe 2023 we will update more information.