What’s New on the Hyundai Azera 2020
The US automotive world is looking forward to the arrival of the Hyundai Azera 2020 . According to information from the manufacturer, several changes will occur to satisfy the tastes of consumers of the brand.
The Korean automaker Hyundai went through a long period without bringing news to the US market. With a restructuring in its departments of innovation and technology, the promise is to offer the best for USs.
➤ See also great news of the models:
According to passionate and car experts, different versions will be available. Currently only one version is offered.
The design adopted for the 2020 model will follow the serious and conservative style of the brand, without losing its elegance, after all the drivers of these vehicles are differentiated in taste and style.
At the front there will be the incorporation of a cascade style grille, making the sedan version more robust.
The wheels are 19-inch rim and light alloy, its headlights feature LED technology, which facilitates wider illumination. The taillights highlight the brand’s old design, present for over 30 years in Azera cars.
Hyundai Azera 2020 datasheet and fuel consumption
Consult the datasheet of the Hyundai Azera 2020 is essential before purchasing it. It contains the main vehicle information.
As the launch of this vehicle is still scheduled for mid-2020, we do not have access to this information in the datasheet, but you have the following information about the current model of the brand, check:
- Moved to gasoline;
- It has an aluminum head;
- 06 in V cylinders;
- 24 valves;
- Maximum engine power: cv / RPM: 250 Gasoline @ 6,400 rpm;
- Electronic Injection: MPI (Mult Point Injection)
- Type: 3.0L DOHC with VIS system and dual CVVT and electronic accelerator
- Digital electronic ignition mapped and incorporated into the injection system;
- Compression ratio of 10.6: 1;
- Maximum torque – kg.f / RPM: 28.8 Gasoline @ 4,700.
Serial, color, and version items
The model Hyundai Azera 2020 already comes with some very important series items for you to drive with comfort and safety. Get to know the following:
- Airbag system totaling 9;
- Breaklight with LED lighting;
- Curtain with electric system on the rear window;
- Fully digital panel with touchscreen system with integration of the radio with technology of CD, DVD, MP3 and GPS player, besides Bluetooth and rear camera;
- Start button;
- Escape with two air vents and sport design;
The colors offered in this version may undergo some changes as well, at first they will be equal to 2018.
Hyundai Azera 2020 prices
The price of the Hyundai Azera 2020 will still undergo changes in 2020, the suggestion is that it be marketed for a price starting at $ 51375 .