The Honda FIT 2020 has not yet been officially released, but much is expected from this release that may show changes of visual and mechanical. We look for more information on the new Honda FIT 2020 and we have brought to this post details that will help you to know the model better, check it out!
With the arrival of the new Honda FIT 2020 the segment can become even more competitive as the changes planned for the model promise to leave it even more complete.
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2020!
Honda FIT 2020
A new front grille with blackpiano finish is also already planned, thus giving even more imposition to the model.
Colors of the Honda FIT 2020
The new colors of the Honda FIT 2020 have not been confirmed, but the following options are expected:
- Neptune blue;
- Red Rally;
- White Taffetá;
- Prataa Global;
- Iridium Gray;
- Barium Gray;
- Black Crystal.
Interior of the Honda FIT 2020
The interior of the Honda FIT is full of news as several items are planned to make up the model, some of these items are:
- Direction with progressive electric assistance (EPS);
- Air conditioning;
- Steering wheel with height and depth adjustment;
- Three-point seat belts on all seats;
- ABS brakes with EBD;
- Front airbags;
- Sound mp3;
- Knife-type switch with door opening / closing control
- 15 “steel rim wheels;
- Bipartite rear seats with folding.
Safety in the Honda FIT 2020
The Fit 2020 also has more safety items, so the model is expected to be even safer. Some of the Fit 2020’s safety items are:
- Front airbag for driver;
- Front passenger airbag;
- Key pocket knife with door opening and closing control;
- Front disc brakes;
- Rear drum brakes;
- ABS and EBD system;
- Immobilizer System.
Honda FIT Consumption
Honda FIT consumption tests have not yet been completed, but the expected average for this new release is:
- Average of 11.6 km / liter in the city and 13.6 km / liter on the road fueled with gasoline.
FIT 2020 Fact Sheet
The datasheet of the Honda Fit 2020 will come with the official launch of the model, however information such as:
- Fuel tank capacity: 45.7 liters;
- Volume of the trunk: 363 liters;
- Volume of the trunk with folded rear seats: 1,045 liters;
- Total Gross Weight: 1,520 kg;
- Motor: 1.5 16V SOHC i-VTEC FlexOne;
- Power (cv / rpm) Petrol / Ethanol: 115/6000 – 116/6000;
- Transmission: 5 speed manual / Automatic CVT type.
Price of the Honda FIT 2020
The price of the Honda FIT will be readjusted and then officially released with its launch.
While we wait, check out the price and current versions of the Honda FIT:
- FIT EXL: $ 22200 ;
- FIT EX: $ 20750 ;
- FIT LX: $ 19230 ;
- FIT Personal: $ 18800 ;
- FIT DX: $ 16100 .
Check out even more photos of Honda FIT reminding that we will update more information in our post as soon as disclosed: