The Honda City 2023 comes with a release full of style and personality, as this is a model that in addition to beauty brings together good performance and technology. You can learn more about Honda City 2023 , and if that’s what you want to keep checking the post today!
What’s New in Honda City 2023
The Honda City 2023 promises to please both those looking for a more contemporary model and those who do not give up the classic, we’ll see why!
Do you like Honda City? So you need to know more about the new Honda City 2023 , a launch that promises to warm up the automotive market in US.
The model gathers several differentials, and between them for this launch we can highlight:
- New front grille;
- New rear finish;
- Re-stylized lanterns;
- Largest trunk.
As for the colors for the launch of the Honda City 2023 we expect the following options:
- White Taffeta Solid;
- Brown Jupiter Metallic;
Gray Barium Metallic;
Black Pearly Crystal;
Silver Platinum Metallic.
New interior City 2023
The interior of the Honda City 2023 comes to unite the technology with the comfort that the users look for currently, and among the items of the interior of the model, we have:
- Digital air conditioning full touch screen;
- 7-inch multimedia center with browser; (USB / MicroSD / P2 / bluetooth / internet browser – via hotspot);
- Bluetooth with HFT (Hands Free Telephone) commands on the steering wheel;
- Driver’s seat with height adjustment;
- Folding split rear seats (60/40);
- Steering column adjustable in height and depth.
- Central console with cup holders;
- Front arm rests with compartment;
- Rear arm rest with cup holder (2);
- Panel with on-board Bluemeter multifunction computer;
- Autopilot (Cruise Control);
- 12 Volt socket;
- Steering wheel with sound system settings.
Honda City 2023 datasheet
It is expected for the new cars 2023 Honda, a new technical sheet, including for the City 2023. While we wait for this chip to check details awaited for the model:
- Motor 1.5l 16V SOHC i-VTEC FlexOne
- Power – Petrol / Ethanol (cv @ rpm) 115/6000 – 116/6000
- Front wheel drive
- CVT type automatic transmission with Paddle Shift
- Tires 185/55 R16
- Temporary Steppe
- Wheels (in) Lightweight 16 ‘
- Direction with progressive electric assist (EPS)
- MacPherson Front Suspension
- Rear suspension with torsion bar
- Wheelbase (mm) 2600
- Length (mm) 4455
- Height (mm) 1485
- Width (mm) 1695
- Mass in running order (kg) MT / CVT – / 1137
- Total Gross Weight (Kg) MT / CVT – / 1520
- Fuel tank capacity (l) 46 liters
- Luggage compartment volume * 485 + 51 = 536 liters
Honda City 2023 Safety
Safety is a point that draws the attention of those who are looking for a new vehicle, so the Honda City 2023 has safety items such as:
- Front airbag for driver and passenger;
- Beeper audible warning for driver;
- Safety bars for lateral impact protection;
- 3 point front seat belts with pre-tensioner;
- 3 point rear seat belts for all occupants.
- ACE ™ (Advanced Compatibility Engineering) progressive deformation structure;
- Immobilizer system;
- Brakes with ABS and EBD (Anti-lock Brake System / Electronic Brake Distribuiton);
- Electrical locks with automatic locking above 15 km / h.
Average consumption Honda City 2023
Consumption tests are performed by INMETRO in Honda City 2023 , and while we wait for the result to check the expected average:
- Honda City 1.5 CVT: Average 8.5 km / liter with ethanol between city / highway
- Honda City 1.5 CVT: Average of 14.5 km / liter with gasoline between city / highway
As soon as the City 2023 consumer test is released we will update more information.
Price Honda City 2023
The price of the Honda City 2023 also receives readjustment, but check for now the current value of the model:
- Honda City EXL: $ 22300
- Honda City EX: $ 20770
- Honda City LX: $ 18930
- Honda City DX Manual: $ 16700
- Honda City DX Automatic: $ 18200