The new Ford Fiesta 2023 is a hatch full of personality is technology that offers a diversity of versions and a unique economy. Today we will talk a little more about the Ford New Fiesta 2023 , and if you want to know more about this launch, just keep following.
Ford Fiesta 2023
The Ford New Fiesta 2023 received in this launch a series of novelties ranging from its look to its mechanics, the following will talk a little more about these new features.
The Ford New Fiesta 2023 is a vehicle for those looking for a traditional model that does not leave aside tectonology, comfort and safety.
Several improvements are already expected for the launch, and among them we can highlight:
- New refurbished headlamps;
- Redesigned front grille;
- Sharpest lines on your hood.
The Ford New Fiesta 2023 has as main competitors in the market the new Peugeot 208, Chevrolet Onix and Fiat Argo 2023, these models are great highlights when it comes to fuel economy, but for the new Ford Fiesta, the expectation is that at least 11% more savings.
Colors of the Ford New Fiesta 2023
The launch of New Fiesta brings to the market 6 options of external colors, check which are:
- White Arctic;
- California Blue;
- Red Vermont;
- Red Arizona;
- Silver Dublin;
- Black Bristol.
Items of the Ford New Fiesta 2023
The interior of the Ford New Fiesta 2023 gets more technology to provide more comfort, safety and connectivity, check out some of the items we will have:
- Digital Air Conditioner (EATC);
- Automatic pilot;
- Bluetooth connection;
- Steering wheel audio controls;
- USB port;
- Navigation system;
- Multifunction LCD screen on center panel;
- Rear bench with split bump (60/40);
- Board computer;
- Integral central console with holder;
- Control of light intensity of the panel;
- Tachometer (tachometer);
- Electrical Direction;
- Ford Easy-Start;
- Illumination of the trunk;
- 1 12V power point (front center console);
- 6 speakers (4 speakers + 2 tweeters);
- Manual adjustment of the driver’s seat in 4 directions;
- Height adjustment and steering column depth.
Ford New Fiesta 2023 datasheet
The technical data sheet for this Ford launch is full of new information, and so that our readers can already know some of the information that will be presented we list some highlights to follow, check:
- 1.6 Sigma engine;
- Transmission: Manual / Automatic Automatic;
- Maximum net power: 125 hp at 6500 rpm (G) 128 hp at 6500 rpm (E);
- Maximum net torque: 155 Nm at 4250 rpm (G) 157 Nm at 5000 rpm (E).
- Front: Independent of McPherson type;
- Rear: Twist Beam self-stabilizing shaft.
- Front: To disc;
- Rear: A drum.
Wheels / Tires
- Tires: 195/55 R15, 195/50 R16;
- Wheels: 6.0 × 15 “or 6.5 × 16”.
Dimensions and capacities
- Height (mm): 1.464;
- Capacity of the trunk (l): 281;
- Overall length (mm): 3.969;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,489;
- Width of vehicle with mirrors (mm): 1,978;
- Width of the vehicle without mirrors (mm) 1,722;
- Fuel tank (l): 52.
Consumption of the new Ford Fiesta
The test of consumption of the Ford New Fiesta 2023 is awaited by many people, however INMETRO has not yet released the results achieved in the tests of the hatch.
So far we expect to model the following average:
- Fueled with alcohol: average of 8.7 Km / l in the city and 12.3 Km / l on the highway;
- Fueled with gasoline: average of 12.2 Km / L in the city and 15.3 Km / L on the highway.
Ford Fiesta Price
The price of this release can be readjusted, but as it has not been disclosed, check the price and the current versions of the model:
- Ford New Fiesta SE 1.6: from $ 15350 ;
- Ford New Fiesta SE Style 1.6 from $ 16100 ;
- Ford Fiesta SE Plus 1.6 AT from $ 16900 ;
- Ford New Fiesta SEL 1.6 from $ 16550 ;
- Ford New Fiesta SEL 1.6 AT from $ 17700 ;
- Ford New Fiesta SEL Style Ecoboost AT from $ 18900 ;
- Ford New Fiesta Titanium 1.6 AT from $ 19300 ;
- Ford New Fiesta Titanium Plus 1.6 AT from $ 20350 .