Next year is a great achievement for the US auto market, as Ford will start marketing a very successful model for the automaker, the 2023 Ford Mustang . Were you curious about this news? Then follow the following more information about the new Ford Mustang 2023 .
Ford Mustang 2023
The Ford Mustang 2023 is a sport that brings many new features to the market, among them we can highlight its motorization and speed. To know all the details continue to follow!
➤ See other great Ford releases for 2023!
The 2023 Ford Mustang is the wish of many sports car enthusiasts, and in this launch the model brings modern items, more safety, comfort and technology.
The model is expected on US soil in its full version, the Ford Mustang GT , this version has 5.0 V8 engine with delivery of 450 horsepower in conjunction with a transmission of incredible 10 speeds.
Another novelty of this release is its new front grille and LED brake lights that offer even more safety to Ford Mustang users!
In US the direct competitor of this launch is the Chevrolet Camaro 2023 , a state-of-the-art 2.0-liter sports car that has surprised the domestic market.
Colors of the Ford Mustang 2023
The Mustang 2023 brings a wide range of exterior colors, offering 11 choices that you can see below:
- Red Arizona;
- Yellow Silverstone;
- Belize Blue;
- Blue Crete;
- White Arctic;
- Moscow Gray;
- Orange Daytona;
- Silver Dublin;
- Black Asturias;
- Red Vermont;
- Red Bucharest.
Ford Mustang 2023 Items
Comfort and technology are at the top of the list of items for the 2023 Ford launch, and in this launch we can count on items such as:
- Air conditioning;
- Remote Departure;
- Central Multimedia Sync 3;
- Tire Pressure Monitoring;
- Reverse camera;
- 10-speed automatic transmission;
- GPS system with voice commands;
- Shaker Pro Audio Sound System;
- EcoBoost V8 Petrol Engine Vacuum;
- EcoBoost system;
- Headlights with LED technology;
- Leather seats;
- 20-inch Rim Wheels;
- Quiet Start System;
- Quiet Exhaust System;
- 12 “Digital Panel;
- Assistant of Stay of Range;
- Magne Ride shock absorbers.
Ford Mustang 2023 Datasheet
We are waiting for the release of the new Mustang datasheet, but while we wait, check out some information expected for the sports car:
- Engine: GT 5.0 V8;
- Length: 4,783 mm;
- Width: 1.915 mm;
- Height: 1,382 mm;
- Wheelbase: 2,812 mm;
- Fuel Tank: 60l;
- Luggage compartment: 382 l;
- Weight: 1.681 kg;
- Number of Cylinders: 8 distributed in V system;
- Displacement: 4.951 cm 3;
- Fuel: Petrol;
- Compression Ratio: 11: 1;
- Food; Multipoint Injection;
- Power: 441 hp – 6,500 rpm;
- Torque: 55.3 kgf.m – 4,250 rpm;
- Max Speed: 282 km / h;
- Acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h: 4 seconds;
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic transmission;
- Rear wheel drive;
- Front Brakes: A ventilated disc;
- Rear Brakes: A ventilated disc.
Ford Mustang 2023 Consumption
The 2023 Mustang test has not yet been completed, but the wait for the 2023 model is an average of:
- Average consumption in the city: 5.6 km / l ;
- Average consumption on the road: 8 km / l .
Ford Mustang 2023 price
This launch can arrive with a price readjusted, however as the new value has not been disclosed check out the current price of the Ford Mustang :
- Mustang GT 5.0 V8 Premium: from $ 81200 .
As soon as the new value is announced and more information of this release we will update our post, keep an eye!