The Ford Ka is a leading vehicle in the automotive market that prepares a super launch, the new Ford Ka 2020 with its special version FreeStyle. Do you like the model and want to know more about this release? Then check out the details we brought about the Ford Ka 2020 .
In addition to presenting a new version the new Ford Ka 2020 will also bring new items that make the model even more complete and comfortable, follow the details!
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2020!
What’s New in the Ford Ka 2020
The new Ford Ka has not yet reached the US market, but with a forecast for the second half of 2018 the model already causes anxiety and much curiosity regarding the news that will be presented.
The launch of the new Ford Ka will present new features such as:
- Redesigned headlamp;
- LED Flashlights;
- New FreeStyle version;
- New items for the interior.
Colors of the new Ford Ka
As for the external colors that will be available for this release we have 4 options, being:
- White Arctic;
- Silver Dublin;
- Arpoador Red;
- Black Bristol.
Items of the new Ford Ka
As said the new Ford Ka 2020 will come even more complete in this release, because now has items such as:
- Air conditioning;
- Electrical direction;
- 2 Air bags (Front);
- Central rear headrest;
- ABS brakes with EBD and CBC;
- Ford Easy-Start;
- On-board computer;
- My Connection with voice commands and My Ford;
- AppLink ™;
- CD Player MP3;
- Portuguese voice commands with audio and telephone functions;
- Steering wheel audio controls;
- Reading and sending SMS messages;
- 3.5 “multifunctional LCD screen on the panel.
Ford Ka 2020 Technical Data Sheet
The technical file of this release has not yet been disclosed, but some of the information that is already expected for it is:
- Maximum net power (cv): 80 (G) 85 (E) / 105 (G) / 110 (E);
- Maximum net torque (Nm) 100 (G) 105 (E) / 143 (G) / 146 (E);
- 5-speed manual transmission;
- Height (mm): 1525;
- Load capacity (kg): 440;
- Luggage Capacity (L): 257;
- Overall length (mm): 3886;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2491;
- Vehicle width with mirrors (mm): 1911;
- Vehicle weight in running order (kg): 1054;
- Fuel tank (L): 51.
We’ll update more information on the Ford Ka 2020 datasheet as soon as it’s released, keep an eye out!
Consumption of the new Ford Ka
The INMETRO consumption tests for the Ford Ka 2020 have not yet been released, but the average expected you can check below:
Engine 1.0 flex three-cylinder
- Average consumption in the city: 8.9 km / l with alcohol and 13.0 km / l with gasoline;
- Average consumption on the road: 10.4 km / l with alcohol and 15.1 km / l with gasoline.
1.5-liter four-cylinder engine
- Average consumption in the city: 7.9 km / l with alcohol and 11.5 km / l with gasoline;
- Average consumption on the road: 9.5 km / l with alcohol and 13.6 km / l with gasoline.
Price of the Ford Ka 2020
The price of this release will be adjusted to follow the news that the model will present, in addition to a new version called Ford Ka FreeStyle.
We do not have the new model values yet, but you have the following model price:
- Ford Ka S 1.0: $ 12120 ;
- Ford Ka SE 1.0: $ 12230 ;
- Ford Ka SE Plus 1.0: $ 12800 ;
- Ford Ka Tecno 1.0: $ 13300 ;
- Ford Ka Trail 1.0: $ 13380 ;
- Ford Ka SEL 1.0: $ 14350 ;
- Ford Ka SE 1.5: $ 13600 ;
- Ford Ka Plus 1.5: $ 14000 ;
- Ford Ka Trail 1.5: $ 14500 ;
- Ford Ka SEL 1.5: $ 15500 .